Does Immigration in Jomthien close during lunch?

maphraw

It does. They take a break from 12-1 every day.

It does not close for lunch. It remains open but they stop working.

Seems to me that if no one is working that would be considered closed, even if you could wander around inside....

• Like 1

If you go there at lunch time, you may be waiting until closing time, then told to come back in the morning. Probably better to come in the morning (before opening)

They are very efficient and do a good job. But there can be a very large crowd there.

Edited by I Like Thai

Seems to me that if no one is working that would be considered closed, even if you could wander around inside....

Not to me. Closed is when the door is locked and you cant get in.

For example, if you get there at 12.45 they will be open and you can collect your forms and fill them in, by which time they will be working.

If you go there at lunch time, you may be waiting until closing time, then told to come back in the morning. Probably better to come in the morning (before opening)

They are very efficient and do a good job. But there can be a very large crowd there.

I've found the queues are bigger in the morning. I usually go there from 2-3 and find the queues are much smaller. Example: I went to do a 90 day notification last week and they were actually waiting for someone to sit down!