Never Mess With Thai Guys

upinthesky

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was this filmed by a dwarf?

It might also be noted how quickly the Thai girls pushed the Thai men away. Seemed only one was doing the head kicking when down, the other two stepped back after he was obviously down. Cowardice anyway, 3 against one - especially an old, obviously out of shape, man versus 3 twenty something Thai men.

Never seen someone go out so fast!

It also seemed like it was the Aussie guy that struck first, after saying "suck my male chicken" a few times - not sure if it was one of the guys or a girl he struck. If the latter, this would end up the same pretty much anywhere I'd guess.

This does not need to be shared. I don't mind seeing a little fight but a video showing a guys head being bashed in while he is already unconscious is just beyond necessary.

What, you squeamish or just don't like seeing the way things really are?

• Like 1

Kudos to the guy in the white cap for preventing it from getting worse, and to be fair at a real risk to himself.

It's a salutary lesson in what to expect of you get charged up on drink and decide to take on Thai bouncers. It's got to the point that every time I go out even in a relatively quiet place like Chiang Mai I'm sure to see someone being as aggressive as that.

More fool them.

Hillary 2 if I'm not mistaken, Not that it matters. Not nice to see his head get kicked into the kerb like that. Looks like he left and then decided to go back and start the fight. As you guys here rightly say, always best to just walk away wherever possible.

Ridiculous.

Thai men seem to be big fans of all ganging up to fight with someone, but then again i saw more than my fair share of that in the UK.

One good thing that can be said about Thai people (especially women), they are always quick to stop the fight. If that was where i come from, it would have gone on much longer - nobody would have done anything, unless it was their friend or family.

The Thai guys were completely out-of-order and should be convicted of (at least) assault, but what was the westerner thinking? Did i see him pull down his zip and tell them to suck his dick? and then aggressively approach THEM?

It doesn't deserve violence that's for sure, but its probably the stupidest thing i have ever seen.

No I am not squeamish. I just think that videos of events like this should be banned. These are real people and they have rights too. I don't believe that someone has the right to take a video and put it on the web when it isn't even themselves.

How would you like it if I filmed someone you know getting his head kicked in? These are real people not actors. But since voyeurism seems to be a modern drug, I guess there will be no shortage of this kind of video.

I saw a professional Thai boxer kicking the stuffing out of a Thai girl in Patpong in 1992. She was half his size. She had apparently stolen a wallet, so deserved it!!?? That was one on one I guess, so therefore the bravest Thai man I have ever seen. He was lucky she didn't pull out a hair brush and batter him to death.

• Like 1

For one your in their country.For 2 they didn't ask you to go there and start insulting them.The farangs they drink that liquid courage then they think their some bad a__.Next time he will be careful how much he drinks.I don't have

any trouble with Thai men.But I try and be careful at all times.

I just have nothing to do with Thai men, in almost any part of my life.

Nothing major, in general I just don't like almost anything about them. coffee1.gif

Unless those who have been well educated overseas. Most of them seem quite normal, with very little psychological and emotional issues.

• Like 1

"

For one your in their country.For 2 they didn't ask you to go there and start insulting them.The farangs they drink that liquid courage then they think their some bad a__.Next time he will be careful how much he drinks.I don't have

any trouble with Thai men.But I try and be careful at all times."

The problem with this logic, is that we don't know the background story. We just saw from the part where some drunk white guy is yelling. We don't know why or who actually started it.

I am in someone elses country but doesn't give them or anyone the right to beat someone so bad they are unconscious.

The sad thing is we don't know if this guy is dead, crippled or anything. So kind of harsh judgement. No one deserves to be kicked in the head while unconscious no matter how many times he says "SMD"

So next time you are back in your country and same Asian man yells at you, it is justified that you kick the ... out of him?

No I am not squeamish. I just think that videos of events like this should be banned. These are real people and they have rights too. I don't believe that someone has the right to take a video and put it on the web when it isn't even themselves.

How would you like it if I filmed someone you know getting his head kicked in? These are real people not actors. But since voyeurism seems to be a modern drug, I guess there will be no shortage of this kind of video.

I understand your point.

But I think it's important to air these videos to dispel any tourists' (and expats') delusions that a fight in this country will be conducted with the same rules of etiquette and results as "back home".

I'm pretty sure the victim here had absolutely no intention of dying that night when he initiated whatever actions singled him out. Just as I'm sure the poor guy that got hacked to death with a samurai sword and the guy that got stabbed to death after not leaving the stage, had no intention of ending up where they did.

Bottom line, once a kerfuffle starts here, there is no way to predict, much less control what happens next. Cautionary words. Very sobering for me, as I can recall a few times in Thailand I could have easily been the victim, because I deserved an ass whooping. But not like this.

I hope he recovers.

Edited by impulse

The guy should not have been yelling "suck my dick" and it looks like he provoked the fight when he lunged into the crowd. But man Thai guys seem to have a pent-up hatred of farang men to go after the guy like they did in this video. It is one thing to restrain a drunk and push him to the ground when they are usually too drunk to resist. But what the thai guys did in this video was too much, to kick the guy in the head when he is already down against the kerb. They should be prosecuted

• Like 2