Looking For Someone

hiromj

Looking for someone that I met two years ago in Bangkok. He was there to attand a Linkin Park concert with his wife. American. He told me about this website and I'm sure his on here a lot. I'll be coming back to Pattaya a lot and I wanted to get together for a beer.

Looking for someone that I met two years ago in Bangkok. He was there to attand a Linkin Park concert with his wife. American. He told me about this website and I'm sure his on here a lot. I'll be coming back to Pattaya a lot and I wanted to get together for a beer.

Sure ... I know the guy. :o

Naka.

Edited by naka

Try googling.

Key in: AMERICAN

LINKIN

PARK

BANGKOK

WIFE

PATTAYA

TV FORUM

A LOT

BEER

A LOT

And see what comes up. :o

Good luck, hope the two of you get rat assed. :D

That would have been in the Impact Arena a massive place.....unless you have a name or other info I think that you will struggle :o

Try googling.

Key in: AMERICAN

LINKIN

PARK

BANGKOK

WIFE

PATTAYA

TV FORUM

A LOT

BEER

A LOT

And see what comes up. :D

418 hits, with the top 3 being "The House of Random Crap", "indian-tabac" and the "International Sex Guide". :D

I was rather surprised that this thread didn't make it into the top 50 !

Closest I could see to helping out the OP was a site listing hotels in Jasper, Indiana.

(maybe the guy doesn't really exist ?) :o

Geez Guys, thanks for the help and the jokes - although there is a TV joke section for all you comedians in case you haven't noticed (:-)). This post was actually intended for the person in question, sorry for the confusion. But, please keep the jokes coming, Pattaya has some really funny people. Makes sitting at this desk all day much more tolerable.

Cheers.

Geez Guys, thanks for the help and the jokes - although there is a TV joke section for all you comedians in case you haven't noticed (:-)). This post was actually intended for the person in question, sorry for the confusion. But, please keep the jokes coming, Pattaya has some really funny people. Makes sitting at this desk all day much more tolerable.

Cheers.

Nice one Hiro.

Cheers.

Well, I should point out that as long as people keep replying to this thread, it will stay up at or near the top of the first page, where it is more likely to be seen by the person you are trying to contact.

If we ignored the thread, it would quickly drop out of sight and be forgotten about.

So as you can see, we are actually doing you a favour ! :o

(no thanks required. we are happy to oblige) :D

hiromj me old mate,good to hear from you again.

Has it realy been 2 years since we last met and you borrowed 40,000 baht from me.

Look forward to seeing you soon,I'll PM my bank details to you mate.

yeah, i'll go for that too. but it was 80000B you borrowed from me 'hiromj' old buddy old pal.....

....and a mercedes.

since im such a nice guy, you don't have to worry about the interest.

This post was actually intended for the person in question, sorry for the confusion.

Well, I should point out that as long as people keep replying to this thread, it will stay up at or near the top of the first page, where it is more likely to be seen by the person you are trying to contact.

If we ignored the thread, it would quickly drop out of sight and be forgotten about.

So as you can see, we are actually doing you a favour ! :o

(no thanks required. we are happy to oblige) :D

See ? Left alone and in less than 4 days this topic dropped right off the front page, all the way down to #42 !

The person you are looking for may have been here, browsed the topics on the first page and moved on, never knowing you were out there looking for him !

Yeegads ! Looking at some of the replies, methinks you owe a lot of people a lot of money ! It must have been a good concert ! :D

An Englishman, a Frenchman, and someone that hiromj met two years ago in Bangkok. He was there to attand a Linkin Park concert with his wife. American walked up to a piece of crap on the road.

The Englishman said, "That looks like crap."

The Frenchman bent down and took a good whiff. He said, "That smells like crap too."

Someone that hiromj met two years ago in Bangkok. He was there to attand a Linkin Park concert with his wife. American reached down and picked it up.

He said, "It feels like crap."

Then he put it in his mouth and spit it out. He said, "You know something? That tastes like crap too. It's a good thing we didn't step in it."

An Englishman, a Frenchman, and someone that hiromj met two years ago in Bangkok. He was there to attand a Linkin Park concert with his wife. American walked up to a piece of crap on the road.

The Englishman said, "That looks like crap."

The Frenchman bent down and took a good whiff. He said, "That smells like crap too."

Someone that hiromj met two years ago in Bangkok. He was there to attand a Linkin Park concert with his wife. American reached down and picked it up.

He said, "It feels like crap."

Then he put it in his mouth and spit it out. He said, "You know something? That tastes like crap too. It's a good thing we didn't step in it."

At long last we're getting more specific details. :o

We'll track him down yet. :D

I'm still a yank ... and lived in BKK at the time of the Linkin Park concert ... but I am still without a wife and I still didn't go to the concert ! ... but ... the more I think about it I must be the OP's lost friend .... but I didn't taste the shit!

Hi,

I just spoke to Likin Park and they don't remmber seeing you, the yank or his girlfriend...?

You sure you were there.....

You sure you were not watching Survivor Thailand....?

There were a lot of yanks voted off, maybe he was one of them...?

Good Luck

Wanphen

Perhaps if we knew what the missing American was wearing at the concert, it might jog somebody's memory.

Hiromj, you don't owe me any money but all donations are accepted.

PS:

When we locate the missing friend, I have been looking for a lady that I spent a few days with in 1988. I met her in a bar on Soi 8 (forget the name) and it was hot so it must have been the summer. Her name was Noi or Nit or Nam. She was about 5'1", 45 kilos, long black hair, brown eyes, almond colored skin and a lovely smile.

Please help me as I miss her and would like to see her again.

Perhaps if we knew what the missing American was wearing at the concert, it might jog somebody's memory.

Hiromj, you don't owe me any money but all donations are accepted.

PS:

When we locate the missing friend, I have been looking for a lady that I spent a few days with in 1988. I met her in a bar on Soi 8 (forget the name) and it was hot so it must have been the summer. Her name was Noi or Nit or Nam. She was about 5'1", 45 kilos, long black hair, brown eyes, almond colored skin and a lovely smile.

Please help me as I miss her and would like to see her again.

You're too late.

I hate to break this to you but I saw her last night, sitting by the banks of lake Mabprachan, with her legs dangling in the water. :D

Sitting next to her was the missing yank, whistling Linkin Park songs, and she was accompanying him on the ching chap, and staring lovingly into his wealthy blue eyes. :o

Please don't jump - well at least not until next month so that we can keep our suicide rate down, and Brit won't have to cut and paste a story about your demise, and thinktoomut won't have to think too much and Thai3 (or whatever his name was) won't have to be disgusted with yet more overpriced ugly whores. :D