Looking for Suspended Ceiling Material in Pattaya,

DavoTheGun

SS Builders supplies on Pattaya Tai have everything smile.png

Could you provide a bit more detail, cannot find anything on SS Building Supplies at all, an actual address would be great, thank you!

Heading away from the beach direction,,,,, past tony's at the crossroad's carry on driving towards the Sukumvit direction,,,,,,, you will see a Mosque on the Right Hand side, The Builders Merchants is not far past the Mosque on the same side... It is a while since I have been but they are definitely still there, as I have seen while driving past. Also, I am sorry I actually think the name was OS Building supplies. If you ask anyone in the area for directions, I am sure they will know.. and they do stock suspended ceiling supplies. Hope you find it. Kind regards.

SS Builders supplies on Pattaya Tai have everything smile.png

Could you provide a bit more detail, cannot find anything on SS Building Supplies at all, an actual address would be great, thank you!

Heading away from the beach direction,,,,, past tony's at the crossroad's carry on driving towards the Sukumvit direction,,,,,,, you will see a Mosque on the Right Hand side, The Builders Merchants is not far past the Mosque on the same side... It is a while since I have been but they are definitely still there, as I have seen while driving past. Also, I am sorry I actually think the name was OS Building supplies. If you ask anyone in the area for directions, I am sure they will know.. and they do stock suspended ceiling supplies. Hope you find it. Kind regards.

Thank you Kindly

The big Homemart store opposite to Big C South (Sukhumvit Road) definitely has all the kit for gyproc suspended ceilings - down the right hand side, past the rear entrance, to the warehouse and you will see the metalwork and plasterboards in various sizes.

If you are looking for the other type of suspended ceiling - metal framework with removable tiles - I think you will also find it there.