What to do with soi dog family inside my condo ?

balo

So I have been living with soi dogs barking all night for a while now and I use ear plugs so I dont wake up as much as I used to .

One day I suddenly noticed that one of the dogs had given birth to 6 or 7 puppies , and in the corner inside of my condo building !

And I think the security guards here doesnt care about it , they actually feed the dogs and look at them as pets.

So now I can just wait until they get old enough to start barking as the rest of the dogs in my area .

Any suggestions ?

And here is a picture of the family.......

jfrt.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My guess is that it's only one advice you will give me , move to a better location.

Yes I am not happy in Soi watboon , not only dogs but the noise level is too high.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Security feeding stray dogs, this happens a lot and I suspect it is because the dogs challenge anybody who approaches and this wakes the sleeping security guards, thus no one catches them sleeping on the job.

Stray dogs hanging around entrances can be very intimidating at best and a hazard to cyclists and small children, find out if there is any rule about pets.

If it is true condominium then complain about it to the Juristic Person, if you are a co-owner and not satisfied with action taken by the Juristic person then take it to the managing committee.

• Like 2

I had the very same problem up here in Isaan on our "falang-soi"... I just start to throw stones at them and chased them out, it took a week and they never came back again...... For you sencetive guys with your pets.... I didn´t look for hitting them with stones just scaring the hell out of them so they will go away.......

feed them, what kind of stuff is that?? Feed them and you will have a nice place for dogs that can breed more dogs as long as food is availbe...

No just scare them away.

Glegolo

• Like 1

Dogs, like every other living thing belong on this earth, and deserve respect to their life.

All living things have souls and feelings.

Only the ignorant do not recognise these facts.

Respect for all life great and small.

Our WHOLE PLANET is just a grain of sand inside a whole living thing beyond even our universe (which contains BILLIONS of galaxies and untold planets full of life) .

May i ask, what are you doing in a Buddhist country in the first place if you do not recognise these most basic of facts.

If you want the clean sterilised all life has no f---in value lifestyle of the west, then go to the west.

The reason those security guards, who earn so LITTLE in comparisson to your wealth, feed those dogs, is because they recogise the beauty and sanctitiy of all life.

LOOK at that photo, look at that beautiful family.

You could embrace them, learn each ones individual personality and have some new beautiful loyal friends who NEVER JUDGE YOU like humans do.

Yet you turn your back to the very beauty of our world and embrace your own destructive sterile view of reality.

WAKE UP

There is a whole world of good and love out there, do not fear it, or hate it.

Embrace it.

My advice? Give the dogs some love and food, buy a set of headphones, and when you go to bed, listen to some Bhuddist chants to fall asleep.

Take care of yourself and your life, open your eyes and heart.

Count your good fortune you have the life you do.

You have no soi dogs problem eh. coffee1.gif

Are the dogs the problem? or your outlook and attitude?

• Like 2

Dogs, like every other living thing belong on this earth, and deserve respect to their life.

Our WHOLE PLANET is just a grain of sand inside a whole living thing beyond even our universe (which contains BILLIONS of galaxies and untold planets full of life) .

May i ask, what are you doing in a Buddhist country in the first place if you do not recognise these most basic of facts.

If you want the clean sterilised all life has no f---in value lifestyle of the west, then go to the west.

The reason those security guards, who earn so LITTLE in comparisson to your wealth, feed those dogs, is because they recogise the beauty and sanctitiy of all life.

You could embrace them, learn each ones individual personality and have some new beautiful loyal friends who NEVER JUDGE YOU like humans do.

Yet you turn your back to the very beauty of our world and embrace your own destructive sterile view of reality.

WAKE UP

Embrace it.

My advice? Give the dogs some love and food, buy a set of headphones, and when you go to bed, listen to some Bhuddist chants to fall asleep.

what does a soul look like,,,,enlighten me,oh lord

Put them in your car and drive them to a temple. The guards probably won't mind as long as you mention the temple part.

Somebody should put you in a car and drive you to Afghanistan so you can realise the coldness of your own heart.

explain this sentence.....coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Take the dogs to the vet, get them sterilized if you want to be a part of a long term solution. Problem with soi dogs is that they breed like rats. At least you'd have broken a part of the chain.

Take you and your offspring to the vet, get the poad of you sterilized, the problem with Zumteufels is they breed like rats. Break the chain!

cheesy.gifw00t.gifblink.png

• Like 2

WAKE UP

Embrace it.

Joking right?

I'm sure you don't believe your own BS !

WAKE UP

Embrace it.

Joking right?

I'm sure you don't believe your own BS !

I'm not joking, surely YOU are joking right?

I mean, in this day and age of information and enlightenment only the absolutley ignorant would not have a respect for the sanctity of ALL life,

surely you are not that ignorant so I am assuming you are joking, right?

laugh.pngfacepalm.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1