Looking for MIFI device / Must have 220V adapter / Recommendations?

moonseeker

You can go down to any shop and pick up a device. They are all charged using USB. Therefore, you will have to find something that plugs into the wall and charges via USB cable. Very easy.

In terms of recommendation, don't go with an AIS version of the device. Their frequency is less compatible.

Personally, I get the best reception with DTAC on my iFox e585 (Huawei MiFi) and have used the product in multiple countries including Malaysia and have used every single carrier in Thailand.

It's a couple years old now, I'm certain there is better product on the market.

• Like 1

Hi there:

I need to set up personal WIFI in big motorhome. Touring Thailand & Malaysia. Anybody has some brand/model recommendation for MIFI (with Sim) device available in Thailand. Thank you. MS>

buy any brand as you please. A 220/5V USB phone charger will run you 120-150 THB , this is more easy than a big solution. You also can use a 12/24 V USB car charger. Then you would not transform first up and than down. Hope this helps.thumbsup.gif I like the TENDA MiFI , because they come with lifetime warranty

Edited by JakeBKK
  • Like 1

...... I like the TENDA MiFI , because they come with lifetime warranty

Where in thailand do you get the tenda?

"...the 2nd best time to plant a tree is today." Sent from ThaiVisa app (Galaxy Note 2).

Where are you located?

• Like 1

look here:http://tenda.co.th

and here http://JIB.co.th they have dealers all over Thailand, so it shouldn't be a problem will be with a quad ban aircard around 2100 THB

Tenda-3G150B-2__22101_zoom.jpg

In case you would like to have internet at the beach where you park as well: go for this: (TP LINK 3420 ) whit air card around 3000 THB

TL-MR3420_2.0-P1.jpg

Edited by JakeBKK
  • Like 1

Ok. I thought the op wanted a mifi device, which is self-contained. With sim card and protable wifi (mifi) in one unit.

"...the 2nd best time to plant a tree is today." Sent from ThaiVisa app (Galaxy Note 2).

* g* he said also he had a BIG camper smile.png doesn't help if you plug it into the frond of the cabin and have have no net in the rear but anyway here you are:

AIS-MF65-Pocket-WiFi__90083_zoom.jpg

Edited by JakeBKK