multimillion dollar nutritional company

Wouldn't a multi million dollar nutritional company have an HR department that would approach the recruiting of "sales associates" from a more traditional manner, i.e. recruiting from within the nutrition and pharma sector? This way, qualified experienced sales associates would be gained. Other firms use referrals and in that way obtain access to a sales rep with a network. Many of the ethical and honest firms recruit at universities and then send selected candidates on a training program.

Hopefully, prudent people will give the post a wide pass.

• Like 2

Herbalife?

Its all the same crap. The headline sales pitch is the selling of boring biscuits, juices etc but the attraction is the pyramid establishment of sales forces under each person who then buy their stuff from the level above. Those nearest the top do best. Those who flunk have boxes of unsold junk piled up in their rooms.

• Like 1

Herbalife?

Its all the same crap. The headline sales pitch is the selling of boring biscuits, juices etc but the attraction is the pyramid establishment of sales forces under each person who then buy their stuff from the level above. Those nearest the top do best. Those who flunk have boxes of unsold junk piled up in their rooms.

I obviously know how it works. I'm just curious which MLM the OP is hawking. I've seen Herbalife products in Malaysia but haven't seen them in Thailand. I've also seen supplements with Glutathione (Max One?) here in Thailand. First one in can make money if it's an established product in a new territory. I'm not looking for a job. i don't have a work permit. ;)

Again, just curious.

• 3 weeks later...

Wouldn't a multi million dollar nutritional company have an HR department that would approach the recruiting of "sales associates" from a more traditional manner, i.e. recruiting from within the nutrition and pharma sector? This way, qualified experienced sales associates would be gained. Other firms use referrals and in that way obtain access to a sales rep with a network. Many of the ethical and honest firms recruit at universities and then send selected candidates on a training program.

Look up direct sales,network marketing on youtube and that should answer your question.It's all about people selling now no experience necessary just motivation.

Herbalife?

First of all pyramid programs have been illegal for years now.Amyway for instance is # 1 direct sales company in the world and that program is 60 years old.There have been many changes since Amyway started.There are no stock that is collected only product sold to buyers which is shipped directly to them.

BHIP i think is a MLM company.

They have a product i swear by but hate the marketing bullshit.

There is way more information how to be a member than how to purchase the darn product.

Weird and a shame really, not to mention the price.

Oh and the product i like is NA in Thai due to their FDA.

Anyone that thinks it is necessary to consume hyped "Nutrients" is deluded.

Food, which humans need anyway, contain all the "nutrients" required to sustain healthy living.

As for Multi-level-marketing ........ perhaps the ideal medium for Thais, as they are so easily led and believe anything they are told.

However, the fall out rate in MLM is massive. (Can't imagine why!!!!)

• Like 1

You beat me to it.smile.png

As I was reading it I was trying to decide whether the OP is telling us the company is already a multimillion dollar company or that he just forecasts it will become so?

Edited by midas

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone that thinks it is necessary to consume hyped "Nutrients" is deluded.

Food, which humans need anyway, contain all the "nutrients" required to sustain healthy living.

As for Multi-level-marketing ........ perhaps the ideal medium for Thais, as they are so easily led and believe anything they are told.

However, the fall out rate in MLM is massive. (Can't imagine why!!!!)

yes all the nutrients you need are found in whole foods, the problem is that many humans don't eat right.There fore suppliments are one way to get those much needed vitamins and nutrients.

Many of those who get involved in MLM are at the end of their financial tether. No job, no prospects, no income. Plus outgoing commitments.

MLM seemingly offers them a way out, but unfortunately the system pressures recruits to leverage the two remaining things of value which the system wants them to lock into.

Those two things are family network and two, friends network. Get them involved and get the next layers of the pyramid up and running.

So the recruits play both their friends and family and finally they have reached rock bottom.

sounds so sad

I will agree that a good deal of the supplements, etc, sold are bunk.

However, if and once you find a product that makes a difference in your life, it is hard to want to live without it.

(you meaning me)

Bhip's a/o or aio formula worked for me!

I would love to find an alternative to this i can purchase in thailand.

Or a similar product i can ship here, this one can not be shipped here.

Edited by infinity11

However, if and once you find a product that makes a difference in your life, it is hard to want to live without it.

(you meaning me)

And just you wait!

Someone will pop along shortly and tell us that this wonderful product (or something similar) just happens to be available in Thailand.

Right now! Shameless fluff.

(you meaning me)

I can't wait to find a pill that, once taken, I find it hard to live without.

• 7 months later...

(you meaning me)

I'm on my way back to Thailand and while I'm here i'm shipping this product to me.If you wanted to give Kyani a try I'd be happy to order some for you.I've been taking this product for almost a year and feel great.I don't take aspirin or ibuprofen or any vitamins any more.I still have some aches from various injuries but they are more livable now.Plus my blood pressure is almost perfect which is great because I'm over weight.So let me know if interested Ihang my hat in Surin but will be in Pattaya next week.

Herbalife?

I obviously know how it works. I'm just curious which MLM the OP is hawking. I've seen Herbalife products in Malaysia but haven't seen them in Thailand. I've also seen supplements with Glutathione (Max One?) here in Thailand. First one in can make money if it's an established product in a new territory. I'm not looking for a job. i don't have a work permit. ;)

Again, just curious.

Friends of my wife are in nulife from early days. They make millions. It's a joke but good business.

Pills that can solve diabetes, cancer sand other stuff.