Australians to go to the polls on Sept 7

BookMan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good luck Tony. Will be great to have the adults back in Canberra.

Tony is a dimwit, stumbles and stutters when he speaks and has wingnuts, the labor fools aren't much better.

Anyway I am going to make a killing when he gets in, I just bought a whole fleet of leaky boats and I am going to sell them to Tony for a fortune.

Edited by chooka
  • Like 1

Tony is a dimwit, stumbles and stutters when he speaks and has wingnuts, the labor fools aren't much better.

Anyway I am going to make a killing when he gets in, I just bought a whole fleet of leaky boats and I am going to sell them to Tony for a fortune.

Regarding some of the ideas and thoughts Abbott has ...much of the rest of the world must view Australia as a bigoted backwater through his eyes.

Don't get me started on that comical buy the boats policy

Edited by BookMan

Regarding some of the ideas and thoughts Abbott has ...much of the rest of the world must view Australia as a bigoted backwater through his eyes.

Mate we can make a fortune, and you may get left behind, buy a few rotting hulls for $200 and sell them to Tony for 200K could retire very comfortable in 6 months. You could actually buy the Sydney swans and Jobe Watson.

Mate we can make a fortune, and you may get left behind, buy a few rotting hulls for $200 and sell them to Tony for 200K could retire very comfortable in 6 months. You could actually buy the Sydney swans and Jobe Watson.

There is a fortune to be made for those that get in early. Thousands of boats ripe for the picking

Polls close in Australian elections

Polls closed in Australia's most populous states where Saturday's national elections are expected to be won or lost, with conservative challenger Tony Abbott set for a big victory.

Voting stations in the crucial states of Queensland and New South Wales shut at 6 pm (0800 GMT), along with Victoria, Tasmania and the Australian Capital Territory, with those on the west coast closing two hours later.

Early exit polls taken before voting ended pointed to Abbott's Liberal/National coalition gaining a massive 25 seats to sweep 97 of the 150 seats in the lower House of Representatives.

The survey, carried out by Newspoll, forecast Prime Minister Kevin Rudd's Labor Party would lose 21 to be left with just 51. The independents would have two seats.

On a two-party basis, the conservatives would take 53 percent of the vote to Labor's 47 percent.

Source: http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2013_09_07/Polls-close-in-Australian-elections-0981/

-- THE VOICE OF RUSSIA 2013-09-07

please continue:

Australian election: Early exit polls point to Tony Abbott win
By Hilary Whiteman, CNN

(CNN) -- Early exit polls in the Australian election suggest the Coalition is on track for a decisive win, as polling centers close on the country's highly-populated east coast.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/666301-australian-election-early-exit-polls-point-to-tony-abbott-win/

//CLOSED//

/Admin