Australian and Welshman fight over Muay Thai Bout at Central Pattaya Bar

webfact

I assume the big tanned guy is the Welshman. The Aussie must have been blind drunk to start a fight with him. Holy crap.

Nah, Aussies are always up to a good challenge, it is the Anzac spirit.biggrin.png The welsh guy is in good nick though

What do you mean by the 'Anzac' spirit? Going in and getting a good beating as the Aussies copped against the Turks?

You obviously know very little about the meaning of the Anzac spirit. Yes Gallipoli is where the term originated and carries forward to this day. It basically means mateship, good humour, larrikinism and COURAGE in the jaws of adversity when facing a greater foe.

The Aussie was definitely out matched in this battle but definitely showed that spirit and didn't run from a larger foe he took his beating and left it at that.

Some may find your commenting disturbing and offensive but I will just chalk it down to a lack of knowledge.thumbsup.gif

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Judging from the size of the Welsh guy; I think he's steroid user. You don't get a build like that without taking something. Not at his age anyway. Steroids cause people to become aggressive and erratic. No doubt he started the trouble.

OK, The Welshman has a great physique. I see no proof that he takes steroids. It is possible to develop a body like that without the use of chemical aid. I'm sure both of them are wishing they hadn't been so stupid.

The reference to Gallipoli is uncalled for, and irrelevant.

At least Americans and Russians get a pass, just this once, in the Stupidity Rollcall.

• Like 1

2 idiots in a bar fight, bet alcohol played a large part here if not the largest.

more like steroids play a large part. Dickheads

Id wager you that there is a higher percentage of alcohol related violence then steroid related violence. Like i said look at fights in gyms and look at fights in pubs guess where fights are more common. Its not rocked science even someone with an alcohol damaged brain can do the math.

Of course you have to take into account there are less gyms then pubs but even so you almost never read about fights in gyms where there are arguably the most steroid users together. But you do hear a lot of stories about alcohol fueled fights. So you do the math.

• Like 1

OK, The Welshman has a great physique. I see no proof that he takes steroids. It is possible to develop a body like that without the use of chemical aid. I'm sure both of them are wishing they hadn't been so stupid.

The reference to Gallipoli is uncalled for, and irrelevant.

At least Americans and Russians get a pass, just this once, in the Stupidity Rollcall.

There is no proof but even I think its likely, only he might not be on steroids now as i said and as many people know you cant be on high doses of steroids all the time you need as much time off as on the stuff and in the off time you can't have the roid rage.

There is no proof that he was on steroids at the time or that it was steroids, its far more likely that alcohol is the cause here. But people just don't like to admit it. At least the victim was drinking a lot so it was partly to blame.I haven't read if the Welsh guy was drinking.

So the Welch guys says something to the Aussie and the Aussie says - speak English mate I can't understand a fkn thing you're saying & the Welch guy says I am speaking fkn English what's your problem ... there it goes.....

It's a language problem..........

All he probably said was "It's your shout you bastard" and the Welshman probably thought he was insulting him.

A good example of Welch and Welsh...2 completely different words in the English language.......and it is very rare that I have had Welsh or Aussie Welch on a round.........although a few Yanks have!!

Look at the size of him . Tiny Nick.

Looks like a possible case of " "Roid Rage"...most older guys pop PED's in order to have that sort of lean muscle mass. Steroids (and testosterone injections) use, in older guys especially, not only substantially increase muscle mass, but also increase violent behavior and increase the chance of various cancers, testicular and prostate cancers to name a couple. Steroids can also cause the "Male Manhood" appendages to shrivel up. Maybe some of the local bargirls can attest to that...

Look at the size of him . Tiny Nick.

Looks like a possible case of " "Roid Rage"...most older guys pop PED's in order to have that sort of lean muscle mass. Steroids (and testosterone injections) use, in older guys especially, not only substantially increase muscle mass, but also increase violent behavior and increase the chance of various cancers, testicular and prostate cancers to name a couple. Steroids can also cause the "Male Manhood" appendages to shrivel up. Maybe some of the local bargirls can attest to that...

More likely alcohol, please give me some statistics to confirm your prejudice.

While drinking and driving has received a great deal of public and media attention, the relationship between alcohol and crime, for both offenders and victims, has not received the same level of public attention. The relationship between alcohol and crimes including domestic abuse and violence, underage drinking, robbery, assault and sexual assault is clearly documented.

FACT: 5.3 million adults − 36% of those under correctional supervision at the time − were drinking at the time of their conviction offense

Excessive drinking leads to criminal behavior:

The US Department of Justice (DOJ) estimated that a majority of criminal offenders were under the influence of alcohol alone when they committed their crimes.

Federal research shows that for the 40% of convicted murderers being held in either jail or State prison, alcohol use was a factor in the homicide.

FACT: Alcohol is a factor in 40% of all violent crimes today

About 3 million violent crimes occur each year in which victims perceive the offender to have been drinking. Crimes include: rape, sexual assault, robbery, aggravated and simple assault. About two-thirds of violent crimes are characterized as simple assaults.

Based on victim reports, alcohol use by the offender was a factor in:

• 37% of rapes and sexual assaults
  • 15% of robberies
  • 27% of aggravated assaults, and
  • 25% of simple assaults

Statistics showing correlation between alcohol and crime (from the NCADD Fact Sheet Alcohol and Crime):

http://www.ncadd.org/index.php/learn-about-alcohol/alcohol-and-crime

Edited by robblok
  • Like 1

They had a fight over a that boxing match? I would think the ashes more likely.

Farangs fighting over Thai boxing?

Why would the welsh guy be interested in the Ashes?

It never cesses to amaze me, where the big pumped-up guy always like to flex their mussels on the smaller guy; he should be big enough to walk away. The good thing is he was sat in an Australian bar where I assume most of the punter are from Australia and from my understanding have a dislike of the British/ Welsh; therefore rather than engaging his brain before his fists he got beat-up as well and for the pleasure of that it will also cost him compensation and medical costs for the other guy; well done <deleted>

I liked the way you put British/Welsh to distance the 'English' from this, if it was a good thing it would be English if it's bad the British. I drink with a lot of Australians from 20's to 70's and find they don't give a toss who they drink with as long they're good company and a laugh etc., racial stereotyping?.

The Aussies and Brits (English) actually get along quite well and always have a friendly rivalry. Can certainly throw dirt at each other over sport and a beer but we both know it is only friendly banter.

Like Joe Root and David Warner?

Anyway Clarkey and the boys can kiss the Ashes goodbye, they are staying put.tongue.png and that official...

Edited by Basil B

It never cesses to amaze me, where the big pumped-up guy always like to flex their mussels on the smaller guy; he should be big enough to walk away. The good thing is he was sat in an Australian bar where I assume most of the punter are from Australia and from my understanding have a dislike of the British/ Welsh; therefore rather than engaging his brain before his fists he got beat-up as well and for the pleasure of that it will also cost him compensation and medical costs for the other guy; well done <deleted>

I liked the way you put British/Welsh to distance the 'English' from this, if it was a good thing it would be English if it's bad the British. I drink with a lot of Australians from 20's to 70's and find they don't give a toss who they drink with as long they're good company and a laugh etc., racial stereotyping?.

The Aussies and Brits (English) actually get along quite well and always have a friendly rivalry. Can certainly throw dirt at each other over sport and a beer but we both know it is only friendly banter.

Like Joe Root and David Warner?

Anyway Clarkey and the boys can kiss the Ashes goodbye, they are staying put.tongue.png and that official...

I am very interested in it. Diolch I ichi.

Best bet would be the beefcake starting the fight..

I suspect some form of cheap shots found their way in while trying

to subdue mr beefcake there.. where else would lacerations come from?

Beerguts on the other hand is still receiving some form of attention

on the cement floor!

I am very interested in it. Diolch I ichi.

Bit naughty of me...

Maybe the English cricket team should be renamed the Great British cricket team?