Honda cbr650 2014

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One really smart thing Honda is doing with these bikes is making the handlebars lower on the CBR than on the CB. This will save me the trouble of getting sport bars. I never understood why Kawasaki didn't do that with the ER6n/Ninja650.

I can't wait to see what the CBR650F looks like in graphite black. If it ends up being priced as people are guessing, that will probably be my next bike. Anyone want to by a 6mo. old Kawasaki Ninja 650?

you should come to the motorshow next weekend before you make decision :) looks like there will be some discounts on many bikes and low interest rate than usual.

I've been waiting a few months for this event to get a new bike. dont wanna buy now and then see something nicer come out a month later...

If this CB650 is priced more than 325,000 baht, the Z800 seems much more of a value for 50K more.

The 650f headlight is a disaster, looks like something off a sonic. Should be replaced with a nice big chrome job.

I think it looks OK. A bit like a GSXR. At least I will not have to have it pointed out to me every day that one of my headlights is out. Although I do enjoy telling these people that my bike has some sort of short circuit and that if you touch the metal of both wingmirrors at the same time, the light comes back on. As they touch both mirrors I covertly pull the "pass" trigger making the left light come on. Get's em every time.

One really smart thing Honda is doing with these bikes is making the handlebars lower on the CBR than on the CB. This will save me the trouble of getting sport bars. I never understood why Kawasaki didn't do that with the ER6n/Ninja650.

I can't wait to see what the CBR650F looks like in graphite black. If it ends up being priced as people are guessing, that will probably be my next bike. Anyone want to by a 6mo. old Kawasaki Ninja 650?

you should come to the motorshow next weekend before you make decision smile.png looks like there will be some discounts on many bikes and low interest rate than usual.

I've been waiting a few months for this event to get a new bike. dont wanna buy now and then see something nicer come out a month later...

If this CB650 is priced more than 325,000 baht, the Z800 seems much more of a value for 50K more.

Wish I could. I don't live near Bangers but have to work anyway.

From that angle it looks like the cheap and nasty CB500.

When it comes to making mid-sized naked bikes Kawasaki have Honda's design team cleaning the toilet in Kawa HQ at this current time.

I wouldn't have a Kawa if you paid me. Watch their mid-sized bike sales figures fall through the floor over the coming year.

And cb650f colors.

Yellow one looks nasty!

Tri color with gold rims looks the best for me.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I'm hoping the yellow looks better in the flesh - I've always like yellow vehicles.

I'd also try to get black wheels if I got a CBF - not a fan of the gold ones.

Edited by Wong!

When it comes to making mid-sized naked bikes Kawasaki have Honda's design team cleaning the toilet in Kawa HQ at this current time.

I wouldn't have a Kawa if you paid me. Watch their mid-sized bike sales figures fall through the floor over the coming year.

Well at Mityon Kawasaki in Pattaya they must be selling them 'hell for leather' at the mo! Yesterday I went past and they had a delivery of new bikes which were parked all along the footpath, in where the second-hand bikes usually go and a few on the street.

Don't put Kawasaki in the grave just yet!

Too late , I already sent you a check

I guess Kawasaki are going to have to lop 50k off the ER6N and Ninja 650 or no one in their right mind would go near them if those Honda prices turn out to be correct.

Ya if that it is the correct price , it will certainly make anyone take a pretty close look .

Very competitive price, well done Honda.

Will take a closer look at this and the Ducati 796 on Sunday and then decide. Very different bikes and it's going to be the heart making the decision on this one, not the head... The Ducati is odds on favorite at the bookies...

Yes well done Honda on that price.

As to the Ducati 796 if I was buying & those two were the choices it

would be the 796 at 50 lbs less better suspension & components.

Of course you pay the 150k more for it. But also the new price is far better

at 449k than the old 679k surprisingly 230k better smile.png

Edited by meechai

But rear end of the bikes and banana seat is killing me man:(

Maybe they make aftermarket rear end in the future.

Or maybe it looks better in real and feels good when you sit...

Lets see!

But rear end of the bikes and banana seat is killing me man:(

Maybe they make aftermarket rear end in the future.

Or maybe it looks better in real and feels good when you sit...

Lets see!

Looks a LOT better with the seat cowl. Plus you can remove the cowl and the seat looks to be big enough and comfy enough to have the girlfriend on the back for more than 10 minutes before the inevitable cries of "Jep dood naaaaa" starts to ruin the ride.

I'm guessing a lot of guys will get the thumbs up to purchase the bike based on that bigass seat, so it's not all bad :)

Seen it at cbr650 forum thailand.

Hope these prices are true.

300 k is a really good price for cbr650f.

Seeing as the expo opens for the dealers tomorrow when the prices are officially announced(i guess) I'd say this is very likely the price. It's pretty hard to keep it under wraps when many people in the industry have probably seen this price today, especially in Thailand. If this info came out a month ago I would be much more skeptical.

Actually it looks ok. Cbr500r is still looking better though:)

Seat cowl is a must for this bike.

I am sure it looks better in real and grow on me.

Very competitive price, well done Honda.

Will take a closer look at this and the Ducati 796 on Sunday and then decide. Very different bikes and it's going to be the heart making the decision on this one, not the head... The Ducati is odds on favorite at the bookies...

haven't you got a gixxer ,your not getting one off these to replace it are you.