Honda cbr650 2014

^

285 k thb for normal color and 288 k thb for tri color with golden rims.

Just saw the price here https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=203249483194973&set=a.203249413194980.1073741833.197926660393922&type=1&theater

But thx anywaythumbsup.gif

Dam_n,280k for inline-4,honda quality,87hp,180mm rear tire.Yes please.

Finally we've got some great middleweight i4 bikes for decent price around here

Edited by GotR1GHT

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^

285 k thb for normal color and 288 k thb for tri color with golden rims.

Does that mean only the tricolour has the gold rims?

If so, that's great as I hate them and much prefer black.

Only tri color has golden rims. But it is the best version imo.

Bug yellow one might fit you better i think wong:p

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

post-184955-13865976636247_thumb.jpg

@ll2

Good stuff. I asked that in the Z800 thread. Is the Honda available now, and where? That would indeed be an alternative to the Kawasaki...

Still 210kg, that's to heavy for this class.

Edited by MadMac

@ll2

Good stuff. I asked that in the Z800 thread. Is the Honda available now, and where? That would indeed be an alternative to the Kawasaki...

Still 210kg, that's to heavy for this class.

It is available but i heard a lot of demand for these new honda 650 series and wait is now until june/july.

Cb650f is 205 kg so still fine imo but cbr650f is 210 kg which is heavy a bit and just on the border of my psychological barrier of weight but both bikes has a 17.5 liter tank so a couple of extra kilos are coming from it.

Still center of gravity on these bikes are a lot low so it feels not heavier than a cbr500r somehow!

For z800, it looks superb really and you can get one quicker than a honda if you can live with a 230 kg naked bike.

^ I think the yellow would look good if that crappy F sticker was taken off (which is what I'd do).

Sadly though, I have been told I cannot by the 650 by the missus. She said the same about the 500 though..

Man, honda will do a trade in campaign as i stated. They will get 500 series 20 - 25 percent less than actual price if you want to get a cb650f so lets say they paid you 165 k for your cb500f all you need is another 125 k which is not that bad! Also 650 series sure is a better deal and will keep its value over the years.

Thanks. I also had a look at the Benelli BN600 yesterday, same weight. What are they putting into these things nowadays? smile.png.

Half a year of waiting time is not acceptable, but I guess they are producing the bikes for export. Anyway, it's worth to stop by at Honda and have a closer look.

It is available but i heard a lot of demand for these new honda 650 series and wait is now until june/july.

Cb650f is 205 kg so still fine imo but cbr650f is 210 kg which is heavy a bit and just on the border of my psychological barrier of weight but both bikes has a 17.5 liter tank so a couple of extra kilos are coming from it.

Still center of gravity on these bikes are a lot low so it feels not heavier than a cbr500r somehow!

For z800, it looks superb really and you can get one quicker than a honda if you can live with a 230 kg naked bike.

That's the difference between centralized mass and the additional mass of carry a heavy load or a passenger- it's why 230kg isn't a heavy bike (on the street) if the weight is properly distributed, and in fact feels as light and well-balanced as some smaller motorcycles.

500 series 20 - 25 percent less than actual price if you want to get a cb650f so lets say they paid you 165 k for your cb500f

Expensive to live on the bleeding edge & lose 20-25% of your purchase price in less than a year smile.png

Wong, Are you unhappy with your cb500f?

500 series 20 - 25 percent less than actual price if you want to get a cb650f so lets say they paid you 165 k for your cb500f

Expensive to live on the bleeding edge & lose 20-25% of your purchase price in less than a year smile.png

depreciation waits for no one

^ I think the yellow would look good if that crappy F sticker was taken off (which is what I'd do).

Sadly though, I have been told I cannot by the 650 by the missus. She said the same about the 500 though..

Man, honda will do a trade in campaign as i stated. They will get 500 series 20 - 25 percent less than actual price if you want to get a cb650f so lets say they paid you 165 k for your cb500f all you need is another 125 k which is not that bad! Also 650 series sure is a better deal and will keep its value over the years.

You think 25% is a good deal but you laugh when a Benelli is for sale that has a similar depreciation . ( new price at the time 269.000 and 70.000 less asking price that makes 26% if I'm not wrong wink.png )

be consistent now ll

You think 25% is a good deal but you laugh when a Benelli is for sale that has a similar depreciation . ( new price at the time 269.000 and 70.000 less asking price that makes 26% if I'm not wrong Posted Image )

be consistent now ll

I am talking about a trade in pokerkid. Just read a bit man.

Of course you get less if you trade it at honda bigwing. Did you buy/sell bikes before?

I am ok to get 10 k less from bigwing and eliminate the hassle of selling something in Thailand.

Expensive to live on the bleeding edge & lose 20-25% of your purchase price in less than a year Posted Image

Well it depends on your money i guess.

I dont mind losing 20 percent for my cbr500r which i will be using for nearly 1.5 half year this march/april and i need a faster bike quick.

So you cannot criticise people doing this bc it is all about someone elses money!

Well it depends on your money i guess.

I dont mind losing 20 percent for my cbr500r which i will be using for nearly 1.5 half year this march/april and i need a faster bike quick.

So you cannot criticise people doing this bc it is all about someone elses money!

Sorry my post was not meant as criticism

I was just pointing out as I have before that those that

need/want to change to the latest model usually take the biggest hit...That is all

It is the same in many sectors.

Things like electronics, cell phones pretty much any technology.

There are those who want/need the newest thing so they accept the loss as you

will. Nothing wrong with that & as you say it is their money to spend how they choose.

But at the same time I like to let folks who do not "need" to be on the latest

thing that there exists a great sweet spot right behind it.That spot is created by the other

guys taking the big hit. Again this sweet spot is not just in bikes but all things technology related.

You say you need a faster bike "quick" it is there for you to purchase.

Enjoy & again no criticism intended

Edited by meechai

You think 25% is a good deal but you laugh when a Benelli is for sale that has a similar depreciation . ( new price at the time 269.000 and 70.000 less asking price that makes 26% if I'm not wrong wink.png )

be consistent now ll

I am talking about a trade in pokerkid. Just read a bit man.

Of course you get less if you trade it at honda bigwing. Did you buy/sell bikes before?

I am ok to get 10 k less from bigwing and eliminate the hassle of selling something in Thailand.

I know , a trade in is never the best money anyone can get for their bike. So basically they decided to make a special deal and give a fair market value (25% depreciation) while normally they give less.

Edited by pokerkid

Sorry my post was not meant as criticism

I was just pointing out as I have before that those that

need/want to change to the latest model In ( A Year Or Less from New ) usually take the biggest hit...That is all

Should have proof read my previous post smile.png

Added the red part as it makes no sense without it smile.png

CB 500 trade in is a pretty good deal IMO. I think I took a similar hit trading in my ER-6n after a year. But at the time the ER-6n was experiencing a low as a lot entered the market all at the same time, it went back up after. Still was worth doing the trade in - you just leave the bike there and pick up the new one; no tire kickers, no callers, no questions, no hassle - totally worth it and would do that again in a heartbeat.

June/July wait time, on the other hand - that sucks. By that time we'll also see a Thai made Panigale 899... A BMW800. And who knows what else. Honda beat everyone with the announcement and pre-orders, but not on delivery, it seems...

CB 500 trade in is a pretty good deal IMO. I think I took a similar hit trading in my ER-6n after a year. But at the time the ER-6n was experiencing a low as a lot entered the market all at the same time, it went back up after. Still was worth doing the trade in - you just leave the bike there and pick up the new one; no tire kickers, no callers, no questions, no hassle - totally worth it and would do that again in a heartbeat.

June/July wait time, on the other hand - that sucks. By that time we'll also see a Thai made Panigale 899... A BMW800. And who knows what else. Honda beat everyone with the announcement and pre-orders, but not on delivery, it seems...

well said nikster.

i prefer a no hassle way too.

june-july is the new delivery dates as there is good demand for the bikes.

i ll get mine during march as i booked it fast, 10th red cbr650f!

and i am riding a good bike now so not a problem.

I am at honda bigwing bangkok at this moment for 18 k km service for my cbr500r.

They have brought the 650 series show models and the new engine to bigwing already.

While here, i checked my booking status and figured out that i am number 8 for red cbr650f:)

Also they said no production delays and productiin fully ends on 12th of february and as i am in the first lot of delivery, i will be receiving my cbr650f at the end of february on 25th to 28th of february which is GREAT:D

Better than end of march sure!

I am at honda bigwing bangkok at this moment for 18 k km service for my cbr500r.

They have brought the 650 series show models and the new engine to bigwing already.

While here, i checked my booking status and figured out that i am number 8 for red cbr650f:)

Also they said no production delays and productiin fully ends on 12th of february and as i am in the first lot of delivery, i will be receiving my cbr650f at the end of february on 25th to 28th of february which is GREAT:D

May i ask did you ever ride a er6n/650r? If you have,is there a big noticable power difference between them? (cb500 vs er6n/650r)

Edited by GotR1GHT

May i ask did you ever ride a er6n/650r? If you have,is there a big noticable power difference between them? (cb500 vs er6n/650r)

i ride all 500 series and er6n and f.

there is noticeable torque difference between these bikes and of course top end.

but not a great difference if you ask me. as 500 series are nearly 20 kg less than kawas.

kawa low speed ride sucks and 500 series handle better.

all of these are good bikes at the end and you cant go wrong with any of these. of course price difference is 30 percent.

i prefer 500 series as i like nimble and light bikes, good for throwing them into the corners and good for city. 500 series is looking better quality as well.

today talk with honda guys that rode the new 650 series. all said great bike, great engine and easy ride. only gripe is the engine getting hotter than of course 500 series single but they added that for bangkok ride, not much difference.

eagerly waiting...

i ride all 500 series and er6n and f.

there is noticeable torque difference between these bikes and of course top end.

but not a great difference if you ask me. as 500 series are nearly 20 kg less than kawas.

kawa low speed ride sucks and 500 series handle better.

all of these are good bikes at the end and you cant go wrong with any of these. of course price difference is 30 percent.

i prefer 500 series as i like nimble and light bikes, good for throwing them into the corners and good for city. 500 series is looking better quality as well.

today talk with honda guys that rode the new 650 series. all said great bike, great engine and easy ride. only gripe is the engine getting hotter than of course 500 series single but they added that for bangkok ride, not much difference.

eagerly waiting...

Yep ok !! Your opinion and when it comes to it, all bikes are great thumbsup.gif but that is what makes motorbikes so special and a passion, not all are for some, we all know that, whatever rocks your boat, go for it and make good IMO and except that in someone elses eyes it may change from yours. rolleyes.gif

No. I'm very happy. More than enough power and very agile, but I'm a big chap and would like more space on the bike as my wife and I like to tour together and the 500 is as small as we can get away with.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app