Crackdown on 'rumour-mongering' is the wrong message: Thai editorial

webfact

We are heading towards dark times. You better believe that PTP would love nothing bette than full censorship. And when papa gets back into town and rounds up the old amart to install the new ones, nobody will be safe.

Yes if ever gets back there's a lot of people who would be advised to head for the hills IF they can and since he knows all about taking flight I'm sure he'll do all he can to prevent them until he wreaks revenge.

Those who get out will find that unlike him where 2 governments have been in no mood to hunt, he will.

As I said before, under the Army's new policy any coup that may or may not be planned will only take place on either a Friday or Monday, giving the level headed citizens of this country an extra long, well deserved weekend break! If the army forget this rule then the citizens themselves should call a non-military coup!! In the mean time have a nice week and see what happens Friday or Monday!

I suspect this action is another knee jerk in the usual fashion as I don't see this government having the intelligence to orchestrate a campaign to bring in complete censorship bit by bit.

With the Amnesty Bill like to kick off all sorts of things continued coup rumours could actually play into their hands as they can assure the public all sorts of measures are needed for the security and peace of the nation.