Thump Thump music until 7.30 am

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sitting on the balcony tonight with management so quiet until last plane past at 22.25

No pub singer from the temple , nothing from noise below Summit and nowt from Bangrak

Wow can see all the lights around the bay , fishing boats out the back

Is this truly what we bought into

YOU <deleted> ---NG BET

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

thumbsup.gifclap2.gif

Yep - thank god that most nights are like this.wai.gif

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

No the for lease sign has been pasted over and it just says for sale now saw it on the way home about one hour ago

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Only a fool would consider buying a business that failed so badly, good to hear the thump thump has stopped for all the locals affected over the last year or so.

• Like 1

No the for lease sign has been pasted over and it just says for sale now saw it on the way home about one hour ago

The car park was sold or leased out

By the looks of it dreamers is closed

Question is who is the new owner going to be and what are they going to do with it

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Edited by BigC

The car park was sold or leased out

By the looks of it dreamers is closed

Question is who is the new owner going to be and what are they going to do with it

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

The car park was on another contract, the last weeks in March/April when Dreamers was still open the car park was closed already.

Hope something good will happen with Dreamers, nothing to say against apartments or a restaurant. Well, anyhow I dont think it will be easy to find someone with such a big budget. While there are so many fools arriving in Thailand I think there are not so many having millions of dollars to waste.

I have heard from someone who heard that the Dreamers owner will be back to Samui soon;) In my opinion thats not very likely.. at least I hope so.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Loud music in Bang Po for the last three weekends. Anyone know where it's coming from? It starts around midnight and goes on until 07.00-08.00.

Shame, it was a nice and quiet area until now.

With current winds, Koh Phangan.

Unlikely, the sound comes from the hillside. Seems someone's having parties in one of the big properties there.

Time to move somewhere else...

Another thing which annoys me immensely are those morons who like to show off their car stereo at odd hours. Some cars has installed some really heavy sub woofers which makes everything shake and you can hear it very long distances.