New Passport

I am about to renew my no pages left British Passport in the UK, whilst visiting the family, I have a 1 year extension here (retirement), will immigration at the airport stamp my new passport and then I take to my local Immigration to get the visa transferred over or ?? any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

When you enter the country you will need to show re-entry permit in old passport along with new passport which is where they will stamp you into the country.

Then a trip to immigration to have stamps transferred to new passport. You will probably also need to get a letter from embassy requesting immigration transfer stamps to your new passport.

When you enter the country you will need to show re-entry permit in old passport along with new passport which is where they will stamp you into the country.

Then a trip to immigration to have stamps transferred to new passport. You will probably also need to get a letter from embassy requesting immigration transfer stamps to your new passport.

Thank you for your help