Quick Visa Needed! Local to Thailand

My Multi Entry Non-Imm O has just ran out and I've just done a land run and have 15 days here.

Any suggestions on how I can stay in Thailand for another year?

In the past four years I've had:

• 2x Multi Entry Non-Imm O,
  • Then 1 Ed visa
  • Then another Multi Entry Non-Imm O

In the past I've gotten my Multi Entry Non-Imm O from the UK (where I'm from) but I don't plan to go back there any time soon.

Can you still get non-imm o multis from Myanmar?

Could I pick up the paper work for an Ed Visa in 15 days?

Or could I get a multi tourist visa from somewhere local?

I'm too young to retire and not married.

Thanks!

Edited by Visad

if the kid is yours, you can become the legalized father of the child and get a non-O visa and extensions of stay based on your child.

You would first need to go to court to become the legal father, which can take a few months.

Double entry tourist visas are available in Laos, Savanakhet or Vientiane.

The ED-visa depends on the school and how fast they can give you the paperwork.

Based on your GF you will not get a non-O visa.

If they are your children you could get a 60 day extension (1900 baht) from immigration to visit them.

You will need original plus copy of birth certificate, child's house book. Copies of your passport photo page, entry/permit to stay stamp and TM6 departure card. Fill out a TM7 application and attach 4X6 cm photo.

It would be best to have children and mother to go to immigration with you.

You can also get a single entry non-o with birth certificate and house book at most nearby embassies or consulates which you could then extend by 60 days.

Edited by ubonjoe

I don't recall giving that info when we got the birth certificate.

The mother and children are all English.

Thanks

Sorry, I had the impression mother was Thai. That makes all the difference.

Your options are tourist visas or an ED-visa. But for visiting your children you might get a single non-O visa if they have their own extension of stay.

If they are just taking your passport to Vientiane while you remain here that would be illegal.

Info on the website shows the price mentions a deal that would be you going along with your passport to Vientiane/

Thanks for that.

Has anyone used http://www.thaivisarunservice.com Thai Visa Run Service .com ?

They said they would pickup and drop off my passport from and to my hotel for 4,000 baht. But require payment in advance, before they will pick up the passport.

Are they legit?

Thanks.

Info on there website for the full package, Laos and Thai Visa, Bus to and from + 1 night hotel with B/F is 7,700 baht.

http://www.thaivisarunservice.com/visarun-detail.html?vsarun_id=27

just the Visa entry to Laos for a Brit = 1,550 baht......... a Thai double entry Tourist Visa = 2,000 baht..........!! {Savannakhet Consulate do a 3x Visa for 3,000 baht but all 3 entries must be used within 90 days]

Search on here for Bali .......... http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/189375-latest-reports-of-getting-a-visa-in-the-region/ they are about the only ones that do a 3x with 180 day = near 9 months with extensions......... down side = 'quick' as you collect Passport 4 days later !!

R U sure that it was not they needed your passport for copies etc and the 4,000 was the booking deposit ? did ask last year 2 different Companies, 1x wanted full payment 2 days before the other a deposit with booking..

• 2 weeks later...

I got my double entry tourist visa from Vientiane.

I flew in and out from Bangkok to Vientiane with Thai Airways International for $150 return. But later saw that Lao Central do it for less but aren't on Sky Scanner.

Stayed two nights in the Avalon hotel, 10 mins walk from the river. Free wifi in rooms.

Used this service to pick up my passport from the hotel, get the visa and drop it off the next day: http://www.thaivisarunservice.com/

This saved me from visiting the consulate/embassy and allowed me to see the town.

All went well and now have a double entry tourist visa.

Questions:

The stamp in my visa now says October 19. Does this mean I have to visit immigration in Bangkok and extend this my 30 days?

Then do I do a visa run to a border before that extension expires.

Then do another visit to immigration before those 60 days are up and get a further 30 days?

Then go back to Laos and try for another double entry tourist visa?

Thanks for all the help.

You make extension for 30 days near end of original 60 day entry stamp which appears to be 19 October. You can make second extension near end of that 60 day entry stamp (well after validity date of visa). All entries must be used by the date indicated on the visa itself (which might be less than your first 30 day extension of stay would allow.