Need advice on our daughters Tourist Visa extension and registering our address

We arrived a week ago....my wife on a working visa and our daughter on a multiple entry tourist visa till the 26th of Sept issued in Germany. Our daughter is 25 and on a Belgian passport doing an 8 month online teaching diploma course. She plans to teach here after completing the course.

It is our first visit to Thailand and we have read so much about visa runs and overstay fines deportations and more so that we are not sure how we should handle things with our visas

Our immediate questions are,

1. Must our Condo owner register us at the Immigration or are we responsible do do it?

2.When the stamp on the passport reads valid until 26 Sept. can our daughter get an extension at an immigration office in BKK ? and if yes, for what period?

3. If she MUST leave Thailand and return to get a new period of stay, would a land border cross be sufficient to get another 2 months?

4. She has a triple re entry visa stamped on her passport which means that she could use the three to do the so called visa run. What is the best way for her to travel safe as a young inexperienced girl?

5. Is there a max. limit of extension period for a tourist visa?

I am on a tourist visa myself but will fly out after 24 days in Thailand. So, I am ok.

Any information is welcome.

Thank you in advance

1. Owner is responsible

2. 30 day extension at immigration for 1,900 baht or leave for new entry of 60 days. Nothing lost is making extension a few days early.

3. Yes any entry using a visa will get the normal visa entry.

4. Visa run service (actually shared trip to border at all inclusive price) - in Bangkok several firms do daily for about 2,000 baht.

5. One per entry.