Thai Police hunting for man who shot his fiance and her mother

webfact

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE: Police hunting for man who danced away from crime scene after gunning down lover and her mother
By Coconuts Bangkok

murders.png

CHONBURI: -- Police are searching for a man who shot his fiance and her mother in an auto shop yesterday. The grisly murders, which were captured on CCTV, also show the man performing a cheerful little jig shortly after he fired the three fatal bullets.

In the video the killer, Tasapol Haekla, his fiance, her mother and two other individuals are seen talking on camera for about 10 minutes. Suddenly Tasapol, who was known for his short temper, retrieves a gun and shoots both women.

The fiance, Kewelin Hongthong, and her mother died instantly. [read more...]

WARNING! Graphic video

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/08/09/wanted-dead-or-alive-police-hunting-man-who-danced-away-crime-scene-after-gunning-down

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-08-09

• Like 1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The report talks about the guy's extensive criminal record and involvement with drugs.

The Coconut report talks about a "shoot on sight" order from the police. (not 100% on that translation)

Edited by Briggsy

Why do I get a feeling the fiancé felt stepped on by mom and daughter

over the sinsod size and schedule. Which is not a good thing to do to a sociopath of course...

How many times have grasping future in-laws, ruined a match just as it came to the starting gate by ridiculous demands on the future husband? Can't be only a few, though most don't end this abruptly nor violently.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 2

Is this dude gonna get punished??? No,,... will he get an arrest warrant from the DSI, ... yes, does it mean anything??? NOOO,... hell no!!!!!!,

Manhunt,... will soon be forgotten.... like the case with that Karen girl...

He's a nobody, not some politician or rich man's son. They'll get him. He'll probably be killed in a shootout with the police.

Is this dude gonna get punished??? No,,... will he get an arrest warrant from the DSI, ... yes, does it mean anything??? NOOO,... hell no!!!!!!,

Manhunt,... will soon be forgotten.... like the case with that Karen girl...

• Like 2

This is a real nutter, that wants (doing) in technicolour. He must have previous record I can't believe it was a one off.

He was in jail 3 times for gun possession and latest on yaba charges. Saw this earlier at the office and the office staff were glued to the TV watching it. It stunned me also how callous he was about the whole thing.

//edit - he got upset because his girlfriend was posting on facebook to another guy. At least that was what they told me at the office.

• Like 2

The wife just showed me this video. Wish she hadnt. Enough to put anyone in a bad mood.

Hoping they catch the guy asap (and stick the boot in a good few hours)

And he didn't know there was a camera there to record all of this ??