Thai Police hunting for man who shot his fiance and her mother

webfact

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was in jail 3 times for gun possession and latest on yaba charges. Saw this earlier at the office and the office staff were glued to the TV watching it. It stunned me also how callous he was about the whole thing.

//edit - he got upset because his girlfriend was posting on facebook to another guy. At least that was what they told me at the office.

Thailand should implement the "3 Strike" policy like the USA has. 3 felony strikes, you're out. Locked up forever.

Animals belong in cages.

...and parasites need to be exterminated...

Animals do not belong in cages! Would you like to be in a cage.

Edited by FiestyFarang
  • Like 2

And not ONE person attempted to subdue him. There were two clear opportunities to do so and enough people to do it effectively. Wimps!

How many armed murders have you subdued

As an EXCop have done it a lot. Too many wimps in this world.

• Like 1

And not ONE person attempted to subdue him. There were two clear opportunities to do so and enough people to do it effectively. Wimps!

Give it some thought...

Perhaps it is because it was your job....

This is a real nutter, that wants (doing) in technicolour. He must have previous record I can't believe it was a one off.

money involved??/ nice place-busy business.

what a way to end their life--a sh#t of a boyfriend, no words do describe this. Death penalty--sure, if anyone says feed him in a monkey cage, get your head tested.

News report said he was mad due to her constant chatting on Facebook. Also he has been in jail three times. Also drunk. Translated by my wife, my Thai Mai di.

download it and publish it everywhere, they are ranting about social media ruining their reputation, bet 99.99% of people don't know what the other side of land of smiles is like,lol, it astonishes me reading things like this, I notice that whenever there is an incident, there`s a gun not far away, or machete, lol,

Ruining their reputation?

Just read the news, watch the TV news. Shootings and murders are a daily occurrence here. LOS.

Land of shootings recently.

RIP to the girl and mother, condolences to their families. Very sad and tragic.

As for this piece of scum, fill him full of lead, but avoid the head, heart some other vital organs so that he dies a slow, painful death with time to reflect on what he did.

• Like 1

The way he ignored the other two in the room suggests that something had been brewing for awhile and on that day he just said forget it. That little dance at the end looked like one of relief now that something big was completed.

Well grizzly as it was I have to agree with you. It had to have been building up on his head for a while and he did look relieved by it. I doubt he feels comfortable with it today.

is there no where left to escape the madness?

yes stay in the UK where at least you have a 99.9% of this not happening to think i was going to move to thailand with the wife some years ago and she moved here to escape this maddness is it only thai visa that reports all bad news or does these event happen everyday as it seems to its the casual way they just committ violence like its normal what has happened to the thai culture so much has change in 10 years

yes i think i take on a guy with a gun who just shot to people dead like hell because im a whimp no im just not a stupid idiot who wants to end up dead as well

• Like 2

yes stay in the UK where at least you have a 99.9% of this not happening to think i was going to move to thailand with the wife some years ago and she moved here to escape this maddness is it only thai visa that reports all bad news or does these event happen everyday as it seems to its the casual way they just committ violence like its normal what has happened to the thai culture so much has change in 10 years

Anything can happen to you in any country and to think there are no firearms on the street in the UK is daft.

• Like 1

As an EXCop I would have thought you would have more sense. seems not.

Were you an armed cop ?

Anything can happen to you in any country and to think there are no firearms on the street in the UK is daft.

Of course there are guns in the UK, but it is rare and from what I see mostly related to gang on gang violence. I for example have never seen a real gun, or even heard one. The fact is that it is rare that you see gun crime in the UK due to the gun laws. Why do you think the UK police do not carry guns? They simply don't need to, and you almost never hear of a policeman being shot,,, if it was a problem clearly they would carry them. It is definitely far worse here for gun crime, no doubt.

• Like 1

Watch the video....THIS is what can happen to ANYONE.

* when driving a car and make way for a loose canon on the road to late!

* defending the honor of your family!

* in a public bar

* in or out of a cab

* making a remark to solve a problem

* looking at someones Thai wife

* getting on line (date's)

This is the world YOU and I are living in!!

No worries ?.........Hey Hey.......be careful out there.

I agree 100%, what´s more:-

This story should be told in full, the man´s history of drunkenness, firing a weapon when drunk.

Prison twice for gun offenses, once for Yaba offenses.

That the ladies went to the garage to see their friend.

That they were due to marry in a couple of weeks.

That the boyfriend arrived and had a 10 minute argument about his girlfriend chatting to another man on Facebook.

Then show the video of just how quickly a situation can change with no warning.

Translate it into all languages and make it compulsory viewing to every westerner coming to Thailand.

Edited by metisdead
Off topic video removed.
  • Like 1

Hot tempered Thai men who snap like a twig , and guns do not seem

to fit well together. Perhaps the police could give some thought

to cracking down on gun ownership....

Your observation is right, but your solution is wrong. If the police could "crack down" on gun ownership by criminals ONLY, great. But obviously, they cannot. Therefore, don't deprive victims the means to protect themselves. That would make a bad situation even worse...

According to Matichon, the mother and daughter had gone to the garage on the evening of the 8th to pay a visit to the owner because they were close friends.

Shortly afterwards, the boyfriend, 35 year old Thanet Haekan, came into the foyer and a loud argument began with him accusing his gf of chatting to another man on Facebook. The argument ended with him pulling out the gun and shooting the gf and mother-in-law dead.

Police revealed that he had a previous criminal history, having been in prison three times already and made a habit of carrying a gun around in public which he discharged regularly while drunk, much to the annoyance of his neighbours. He had a job as a truck driver delivering between BKK and Rayong.

The were due to be married on the 28th of this month.

The daughter, 28 year old Keolin Hongthorn, had recently graduated with a 1st class honours degree in marketing from Burapha University in Thailand's Chonburi province.

They seem mismatched in education etc and I guess he can't have been earning that much as a truck driver. Hard to see how they were a couple.

http://www.matichon.co.th/news_detail.php?newsid=1376009739&grpid=00&catid=&subcatid=

Women will always be sexually attracted to "bad boys." They need to resist the urge to MARRY them. Otherwise, this can be the result. This should be shown to high school girls as a warning. Same thing with men - we are attracted to "naughty girls." Bad and naughty is what they are. Don't be surprised when act according to their psychotic character and YOU pay the price.

• Like 1