Thai Police hunting for man who shot his fiance and her mother

webfact

My wife's brother has a "wife" who refuses to go back to the area as her old drug dealing bf has said he would kill her the next time he saw her. I had always thought that that didn't make sense- it was a senseless fear. This video shows me she likely is justified in her fears.

I'm wondering if other persons like this man may actually feel inspired by his actions. There's always some percentage of the population that side with the perpertrator. That's the sickening part

I did not return to Pattaya for many years after an ex-gf threatened to have me killed. It was 1987 and I was in the US Navy. She was originally from Chiang Mai, claimed her father was chief of police in Pattaya - and that he had killed her mother when she was young. I did not take any chances. I stayed away until 2001...

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife's brother has a "wife" who refuses to go back to the area as her old drug dealing bf has said he would kill her the next time he saw her. I had always thought that that didn't make sense- it was a senseless fear. This video shows me she likely is justified in her fears.

I'm wondering if other persons like this man may actually feel inspired by his actions. There's always some percentage of the population that side with the perpertrator. That's the sickening part

I did not return to Pattaya for many years after an ex-gf threatened to have me killed. It was 1987 and I was in the US Navy. She was originally from Chiang Mai, claimed her father was chief of police in Pattaya - and that he had killed her mother when she was young. I did not take any chances. I stayed away until 2001...

not long enogh

• Like 1

Regardless of what folk have said here, this stuff goes on in your own country, BUT YOU are not shown the video stuff. NOW here you SEE video stuff and don't like it. Please stop inferring that murders are NOT committed in farangland cos they do, even worse than this.

• Like 1

This is one of the reasons why I support the UK's Policy of zero tolerance for handguns, 5 years minimum sentence for carrying a handgun if over 18. Even in developed countries like the US there are so many innocent people killed due to the availability of guns.

Nine Myths About Gun Control - http://rense.com/general76/mths.htm

Ha ha! Easy to see where your political views lie. Far to the right of Genghis Khan. Love the "myths" about gun control. The very first one - guns save 5 lives every minute. OK, so given that the population of the US is about 5 times that of the UK, which has gun control, that suggests a life is lost every minute in the UK due to gun control, or about 1,440 a day. Funny how so many of those never make the news

• Like 1

This is what I don't get, so he pulls a gun and you might die, so you cover yourself with a pillow?!? Attack the MF, if you're going to go down, go down swinging. My wife says not to honk the horn at Thai's because they might shoot you, I tell her they may but I have a 3000 pound weapon I am in control of and anybody pulling a gun on me is going to get run over.

• Like 1

Thats a high caliber gun, or he is a target shooter. Three shots two instant deaths. Looks like he came to check if they are dead after the wiggy wiggy dance. One aimed wrench could have demobilized him.

The video commentary is quite easy to understand, TV members always saying my wife translated this or that should learn basic conversational Thai. They always propound expert theories on every thing Thai, while they actually see Thailand through other people. The Thai news is usually in simple form just like bible English. American versions.

Regardless of what folk have said here, this stuff goes on in your own country, BUT YOU are not shown the video stuff. NOW here you SEE video stuff and don't like it. Please stop inferring that murders are NOT committed in farangland cos they do, even worse than this.

I don't think anyone is denying that murders happen in [insert country of choice], it's that generally the murder rate is a lot lower - in the UK the murder rate is 1.17 cases per 100,000, in Thailand that number is 4.76 per 100,000

I don't think anyone is denying that murders happen in [insert country of choice], it's that generally the murder rate is a lot lower - in the UK the murder rate is 1.17 cases per 100,000, in Thailand that number is 4.76 per 100,000

And in many other countries it is far higher. This vid is perhaps the first we have seen here BUT old ladies in the UK have been murdered in their beds, and worse. My point is that if the vid of THOSE UK events were available folk here would be very quiet.

Oh my GOD! He does it so casually. This guy is a sociopath. RIP to the family. Was that her sister and brother in the room with her? It could have been much worse. He easily could have shot 4 people not including the workers outside. What a tragedy!

stop right there. he didnt do it casually and we also dont know what the two ladies were telling him and what they were, presumably, arguing abour.

Are you defending this scumbag?

• Like 1

The fact he did this so 'coldly' (basically hunted the mother-in-law down), had no concern about the presence of witnesses, and did a little 'victory dance'

Mmm

Come to think of it

I wonder if he could fit in a little freelance work sometime next week

wink.png

Not funny.

• Like 2

He was in jail 3 times for gun possession and latest on yaba charges. Saw this earlier at the office and the office staff were glued to the TV watching it. It stunned me also how callous he was about the whole thing.

//edit - he got upset because his girlfriend was posting on facebook to another guy. At least that was what they told me at the office.

Thailand should implement the "3 Strike" policy like the USA has. 3 felony strikes, you're out. Locked up forever.

Animals belong in cages.

No that's a very sick policy.

As is the death penalty.

• Like 1

Oh my GOD! He does it so casually. This guy is a sociopath. RIP to the family. Was that her sister and brother in the room with her? It could have been much worse. He easily could have shot 4 people not including the workers outside. What a tragedy!

stop right there. he didnt do it casually and we also dont know what the two ladies were telling him and what they were, presumably, arguing abour.

Are you defending this scumbag?

I think the guy you are responding to here should be locked up with the shooter, if he is ever caught. Seems it's OK to blow away folk cos someone is not happy. sad.png I really DO digress at some posters here. bah.gif

• Like 2

The fact he did this so 'coldly' (basically hunted the mother-in-law down), had no concern about the presence of witnesses, and did a little 'victory dance'

Mmm

Come to think of it

I wonder if he could fit in a little freelance work sometime next week

wink.png

Not funny.

We do have some odd balls here chum. Sadly. sad.png

• Like 1

Just goes to show, my partner always says "No argue darling, he might have gun" so it appears to be quite common here. I had a gun pulled on me because i would'nt back up for a guy who was coming towards me on my side of the soi, here on Samui. Luckily i was able to get away before he could shoot. Went to the police station later to report it and low and behold there he was chatting with his mates, so i just cleared off.

• Like 2

"One aimed wrench could have demobilized him."

Hahahahahah.... tough guy, huh?! biggrin.png

outragously tough, im mega strong,but just like old charles bronson here,from the safety of my laptop,cos believe me if i was there i,d..........coffee1.gif even lenny mclean bottled it,when i was in his manor,,w00t.gif

• Like 1

Jesus guys, what's all the fuss about? And why are the Thai police so angry? Have you all forgotten that the poor guy LOST FACE! Just the the taxi driver in Bangkok who killed the respected american and the Thai-singer in Krabi that killed yet another american.

I'm sure the Thai judicial system will take this to account in an eventual trial and be leniant on the guy.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

(Irony: Yes. Sarcasm: Yes)

• Like 2

And he even managed to get a girlfriend...

Well, IMO many girls here, even (or especially) educated, pretty ones, are attracted to the dangerous mafia/police/army/politico types. A turn-on, I guess. Just look at whom many beauty queen/actress types hook up with, as shown by a recent story from Samut Prakan. You lie with dogs etc. Not saying she deserved to be killed of course but she must have known of his past. These girls can easily get a good honest guy but they're into the money, power and lifestyle. Here in LOS, that comes with some caveats.
  • Like 1

This is a real nutter, that wants (doing) in technicolour. He must have previous record I can't believe it was a one off.

money involved??/ nice place-busy business.

what a way to end their life--a sh#t of a boyfriend, no words do describe this. Death penalty--sure, if anyone says feed him in a monkey cage, get your head tested.

Mrs says he's been in the nick 3 times for drug offenses before but can still buy a gun.

In US for sure, I bet murders in western Europe are much lower than LOS!

Your brother in-law's wife is one of the smart ones!

There's CCTV everywhere and it's almost as if this sicko did the dance for the camera. Thailands biggest mistake is putting these horrific acts on air for the sick pleasure of the killer.

I hope they dont kill him. Let him rot in a roach infested Thai prison cell!!

Thailand's biggest mistake is allowing every man and his dog to have a gun.

The dogs have more sense than the men, never seen one tote a gun, let alone pull one!

And whenever you think you've seen it all... What worries me more than that single psycho shooter is the amount of other brainless male Thai lowlifes out there who might become copycats because of this. I'm quite sure he will not do that jggy dance thing when he's standing in front of the creator after police has killed him...

My sincerest condolences to the family and RIP to the victims.

I wanted to write something about why that guy to the left did not go for the gun, but who are we to judge - let's face it: 99.9% of men simply aren't like Superman, Captain America or Bruce Lee, and most probaby 99.9% of us would be Pussies like that guy in a similar situation... sad, but true...

• Like 1

Please tell me you are a Troll, as otherwise I might lose all hope in humanity as a whole. Have you been lobotomized?

Are you aware of the cranial precondition for someone to be lobotomized?

Not really, wanted to google it but opted to listen to "Teenage Lobotomy" by the Ramones on youtube instead biggrin.png

And whenever you think you've seen it all... What worries me more than that single psycho shooter is the amount of other brainless male Thai lowlifes out there who might become copycats because of this. I'm quite sure he will not do that jggy dance thing when he's standing in front of the creator after police has killed him...

My sincerest condolences to the family and RIP to the victims.

I wanted to write something about why that guy to the left did not go for the gun, but who are we to judge - let's face it: 99.9% of men simply aren't like Superman, Captain America or Bruce Lee, and most probaby 99.9% of us would be Pussies like that guy in a similar situation... sad, but true...

Man you beat me to it,

I've literally been in situations this dangerous,been shot at etc(former life as a Bouncer/Security business in both North and South Ireland and elsewhere)

and I'm well able to wrestle a gun away from someone if I have to,also there was a few seconds while he struggled to pull it and cock it,

but frankly not everyone can be switched on 100% of the time,

I'd love to say I would have disarmed him,but in all honesty I probably would wind up dead in a similar situation.