Anyone else having really bad sevice with 3BB

seajae

For the last month or so we have been experiencing drop outs constantly with 3bb but they have started to happen continuously over the last week, we have a few minutes online then we drop out. I complained 2 weeks ago and it improved but when I sent an email to say thanks for the improvement it got worse than it was originally. We are in Surat Thani, is anyone else getting this sort of thing happening, it is really pissing me off as it just keeps happening all the time and making using the internet pretty hard. Failing this can anyone recomend a better internet provider.sad.png

Their must be a central distributionbox which they use for a certain area. If your house is more than 4 to 5 km away from it and they have had more customers around your area recently than ....... well it happens what you describe. Usage increase in bandwith. Had similar problems before. Shambles !

Can also be the router that has problem or that doesn't work well with 3BB.

Once I even found that the router electric transformer/plug had micro-cuts and then internet was down few seconds every few minutes...

I could know that only after the electric part completely died because there was previously no sign of problem.

thanks guys, just getting frustrated that everytime I try to go online the service just keeps dropping out and I loose ADSL totally for anywhere up to a few minutes before it comes back on. Had the wiring and the router checked just recently and they were fine so it has to be in there main frame or the phone wiring coming to the area is faulty, didnt think of that before, quite possible really knowing how bad there upkeep of everything is......

It sems, that especially in the weekend, when the crowd from Bangkok comes here, internet is slow and sometime not working at all. It is just to busy and the providers cannot handle all that traffic. Same is the traffic on the roads by the way. I just came becak from Pattaya to my house in Jomtien and it is one hughe trafficjam everywhere.

• 5 weeks later...

I am having a really bad service with 3BB and I live in Bangkok, near IKEA in Bang Na.
Unfortunatly True does not have services here yet.
First I could not watch IPTV specialy in the evening.
But this last week, I could not even use my pc, the internet connection was so week I could not use it to browse the internet or write this. I have to wait for the morning when the signal is strong again.
I pay for 24 hours service but I only getting half a day. and they don't even answer the phone.
so I have no idea where I can report this bad service behaiviour.

• 3 months later...