Slime tire sealant

kennedy

Just remember, when you pump this into your tire, you then must drive your car as soon as possible so that sealant covers the entire inside of the tire. Otherwise, it will all go to the bottom of the tire, dry in that position, and your tire will be out of balance.

Just remember, when you pump this into your tire, you then must drive your car as soon as possible so that sealant covers the entire inside of the tire. Otherwise, it will all go to the bottom of the tire, dry in that position, and your tire will be out of balance.

Not true.

The problem with slime is that if it doesn't work good luck fixing a flat as a patch will not stick. Will it work in a car or motorcycle tires that are tubeless. Once on my sons bicycle he had so many thorn holes in the tire and tube, slime was seeping out thousands of holes. Needless to say new tire and a puncture resistant tube was installed

The problem with slime is that if it doesn't work good luck fixing a flat as a patch will not stick. Will it work in a car or motorcycle tires that are tubeless. Once on my sons bicycle he had so many thorn holes in the tire and tube, slime was seeping out thousands of holes. Needless to say new tire and a puncture resistant tube was installed

We use ultraseal on our tyres, when the company came to demonstrate I bashed screwdrivers through the tyres and they re-sealed.

http://www.ultrasealthailand.com/