Bamurungrad Hospital Surgeon

jeepholt

I just got out of a major operation at Bumrungrad and I used the hospital because it is the best, even though I could have had the procedure done almost for free at other hospitals in Thailand. I used a surgeon named Dr. Pongnares Purasiri who I researched on the internet and liked his qualifications from his CV (resume) at Bumrungrad Hospital's website. His US and UK surgery qualifications and his experience swayed me. After spending 21 years in the US Navy Medical Corps, I can honestly say he is one of the most professional physicians I have ever met. Besides his specialties in colo-rectal surgery and cancer, he also specializes in breast surgery (cancers). I would highly recommend this hospital and doctor. Tell him crazy Glenn sent you and that will get a laugh out of him. He has excellent bedside manner and the time and concern he shows for you while explaining all aspects of your condition and surgery are beyond anything I have ever experienced. :o

• Like 1

Although I was aware of the high quality of medical care obtainable in Thailand, I am happy to read about these positive experiences.

Coming to an age where repair and maintenance will occur,this gives me confidence to move into my retirement in Thailand:rolleyes: