Thai police urged to hunt for brazen upskirt peeper

webfact

Hunt is on for brazen upskirt peeper
By Coconuts Bangkok

BANGKOK: -- Thai netizens are urging police to hunt for a rascal who was caught brazenly looking up a woman’s dress in a convenience store.

A photo of the man, approximately between 18 and 25, went viral on social media yesterday, stirring the public outcry over his lewd act in such a public place in the middle of the day. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/08/13/hunt-brazen-upskirt-peeper

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-08-13

Brings back fond memories of Miss Brazier's incredibly short skirt in year 2 maths classes and the crescendo of small change raining onto the floorboards with 13 yr old boys diving for their money faces upturned

• Like 2

That is a load of nonsense. That girl is obviously in the way and he is trying to look around her to see if there is any beer in the fridge. This has happened to me many times.

Next time take some photos..............honestly these fabricated stories just wear me out, photos or Im calling your bluff!!

You know if you're gonna be an upskirt peeper, be the best darned upskirt peeper that ever lived! You don't want to be a shy upskirt peeper. That would be embarrassing. Brazen? The reviews are in, he's one to watch.

Edited by Jingthing

Blimey, that reminds me of when I was 15. xlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic.SDkxrRteka.png alt=laugh.png width=20 height=20>

Yep, but I try to forget about it.

It was no fun going shopping in a pink dress.....................sad.png

laugh.png , for me half a century on, I look back and think, wow, they were great times. The hormones were buzzing, could not sleep, all because of one thing. whistling.gif ................laugh.png

• Like 1

reminds me of Miss Prunesti, who taught Latin in 7th grade. She was probably 27 or 28 and for some reason... she never knew that the front of her desk did not extend down far enough to secure her modesty. we had full view of her legs and the occasional crotch shot. my buddies and I were always in the front row in that class.