Thai police urged to hunt for brazen upskirt peeper

webfact

"Hunt is on for brazen upskirt peeper"

as opposed to the un-brazen peepers that get low priority. Mirrored shoes can be fashionable!

The super-HiSo English school - Roedean - had a school rule that "patent shoes may not be worn lest some man can see the reflection of your knickers".

I went to see a play there one time and there didn't seem to be a rule about "knees together girls" especially for the 6th formers. tongue.png

(Oh I was only 16 or 17 then .... not 117 like now)

Like any good citizen he is checking to see if she is wearing any panties and if not to report it immediately to the authorities, In fact he is doing Thailand a great service.

YES

believe it or not there is a thai law that says you must wear underwear when you leave your home

• Like 1

Like any good citizen he is checking to see if she is wearing any panties and if not to report it immediately to the authorities, In fact he is doing Thailand a great service.

YES

believe it or not there is a thai law that says you must wear underwear when you leave your home

I haven't used underwear in Thailand since 1992, do I have to turn myself in?

YES

I haven't used underwear in Thailand since 1992, do I have to turn myself in?

555 Slip of the tongue?

If they catch him, what exactly would the charges be? Could that technically be considered assault, or would it be something more like "Second degree creepy behaviour?"

Anyway, blanking out his eyes doesn't really help "netizens" figure out his identity, does it?

Well, if the Thai cops are smart enough to send out warrants of apprehension like this, I would not be surprised

thai-police-look-for-helmet-man.jpg

Why are his eyes blanked out? Surely not afraid that he might launch a suit for defamation for having his pic published?

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

yes, why??? maybe he can sue who ever put his photo up there for not covering up his face whistling.gif

And also he may have had a perfectly reasonable innocent explaination for what he was doing..or just a tad misunderstood..I don't know you guys!!

YES

That's interesting. As a cyclist (and cycling coach) I never wear pants under my padded cycling shorts otherwise it would defeat the object of having those type of shorts in the first place. Am I breaking the law???

YES

That's interesting. As a cyclist (and cycling coach) I never wear pants under my padded cycling shorts otherwise it would defeat the object of having those type of shorts in the first place. Am I breaking the law???

Nice try Ian but no, there's absolutely no comparison between a young lady in a short dress who may just be daring enough to buck the trend and not be wearing shorts underneath and the vision of your sweaty meat and two veg peddling by.

I mean you could always roll up to the next plod you see, dismount and politely ask him, "Hey Somchai, does my cock look big in this?"