Where will I get a decent rain jacket!

dogpoo

Only comes in 2 sizes medium and large, really could have done with XL the jacket is a nice snug fit and will keep me dry which is the main thing, came with trousers which again are a snug fit, I doubt I will ever wear the trousers!

post-166124-13764681801621_thumb.jpg

post-166124-13764681908574_thumb.jpg

Edited by dogpoo
  • Like 1

Taichi is Japanese brand. BUT if you got it from Paddock it could well be Thai :D:D:D

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

Okay the shop owner said it is original so I guess it is Japanese, got it from a shop in Phuket that sells motorbike gear!!

Hi

I picked up a set of Yellow Cone water proofs today at Mad Max of Sukhumvit 103 Udom Suk.

Shop price was over 2,000 baht but their website price is 1,750 baht. The young guy K. First in the shop honoured the website price.

Don't know if this is a good brand or not but it seems nice quality. Time will tell I guess.

Nice shop by the way, lots of accessories in there and a Honda Forza with all the accessories fitted.

Cheers.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hi

I picked up a set of Yellow Cone water proofs today at Mad Max of Sukhumvit 103 Udom Suk.

Shop price was over 2,000 baht but their website price is 1,750 baht. The young guy K. First in the shop honoured the website price.

Don't know if this is a good brand or not but it seems nice quality. Time will tell I guess.

Nice shop by the way, lots of accessories in there and a Honda Forza with all the accessories fitted.

Cheers.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What sizes does the yellow cone range come in, it does not say on there site!!

Hi

Cheers.

What size does the yellow cone gear come in, it does not say on there site!

Hi

Cheers.

What size does the yellow cone gear come in, it does not say on there site!

The sizes are a little strange. L, LL, LLL. I am about 5' 8" and 38" waist (and a bit of a belly) and the LL was a good size for me. The leggings are a bit long in the leg even accounting for crouching down.

They only had L in the black but all the sizes in the other colours. If I remember correctly they have black, yellow, silver and I think blue for the jacket. I think the bottoms are all black.

Got Revit pants / high viz yellow jacket from Pandarider. Jacket was 2k, pants 1k.

Now that I've got a few downpours behind me, absolutely love it, the pants especially - they're perfectly cut to just pull up over jeans and very easy to put on and take off on the road. The jacket - it's fine, it works.

• Like 1