Extend Non-O-Visa & Change to Retirement

I have a Multiple Non-O-Visa to be utilized before 30th October this year. At present I am in Europe and will return to Issan on 25th October and therefore pick up my last 90 days.

I am also planning in future to extend/change above visa and this based on retirement. In order and for travelling reasons that the yearly visa extension procedure could be done during February/March each year at my local immigration office of course, I intend to get a first time extension of 60 days on above Non-O-Visa based on 777/2551 art. 2.24 with proof of wife's ID, Khor2, marriage certificate and yellow book, etc.

Questions are and please advise:

1. Is my plan feasible and can my 60-day extension be done at Chaeng Wattana Immigration in Bangkok
2. Can I do it on the same day I arrive or should I better do it just before my 90 days expire?
3. If granted when I arrive, what about reporting? Will I be given a slip to report the 90 days to BKK?

Thank you.

1. Yes but don't forget the wife.

2. Do a week or two before expiration of stay.

3. You will not need to report as first extension of stay is treated as a report by immigration. Only 90 days after the 60 day application will the 90 day address reports start (if you actually extend for retirement during the 60 day extension). You do that on your own using TM.47 form.