Kudos (Again) to Bangkok Bank

What is the contact information of Ian on this site or via email? Perhaps private message.

I'm a business and private user of Bangkok Bank but it would be nice to have that information for emergencies because the area I bank in has few fluent English speakers. Thank you.

Twice in the past, I've had trouble getting it done, mainly with the OTP system, as I'm not in Thailand at the time.

I thought the OTP feature for third party accounts was only for the initial transfer, with subsequent transfers not requiring a OTP? If your Kasikorn bank account hadn't changed, why the need for, again, a OTP?

I get confused by the whole system, as I use it so rarely. I don't like the insistence from the bank that I MUST have and use a mobile phone, but ..... I live with it. I don't think it's possible to do any transfer without the OTP, but I could so easily be wrong there!

Ian can be contacted by PM from here on TV. Do a search for users or any post of his.

Twice in the past, I've had trouble getting it done, mainly with the OTP system, as I'm not in Thailand at the time.

I thought the OTP feature for third party accounts was only for the initial transfer, with subsequent transfers not requiring a OTP? If your Kasikorn bank account hadn't changed, why the need for, again, a OTP?

This seems to be the case with BBK Bank but they send me an immediate SMS to advise a transfer has been made from my account so good security to have.

It's possible to make 2nd and subsequent transfers without the SMS, but to register the 3rd party account into your payee list the SMS is required, and also for the first transfer. This phone number is the one that you would have indicated when first applying for iBanking at the branch.