Getting painting frames made

benllewop

I brought some paintings over and I am looking to get some frames made to get them remounted in Pattaya. Basically I just took the canvass off the wood, and now I need more wood.... (yeah I know)

Also, looking to get some pictures mounted as well.

The idea was that I have moved here for work from Australia and I wanted to bring things that would make it feel more like home.... and going out and getting a tart is NOT the way to do it.

lastly, is there anywhere to meet people that isn't a gogo bar?

I have such little interest in that sort of objectifying, misogynistic behavior, that I kind of want to stay away from people that are. Pattaya is not the best place for it, but I had no choice, this is where the work was...

**Don't take offense to my comments, to all those who enjoy the lifestyle. I just don't like it and don't want to associate with it is all. Your choices are your choices and that has f^#% all to do with me**

Any help is well received.

The frame shop opposite Friendship on Pattaya Tai is good and reasonably priced. If you bring them more than 1 piece, choose the type(s) of frame treatments you want and get a quote for each piece. Then suggest a group price, somewhat lower than the combined quotes. The boss there understands and is agreeable to this method of ordering. I always bring them a picture of what I want for reference. Their work had been fine for our house; here's an example:

post-72929-0-99909500-1376720426_thumb.j

The frame shop opposite Friendship on Pattaya Tai is good and reasonably priced. If you bring them more than 1 piece, choose the type(s) of frame treatments you want and get a quote for each piece. Then suggest a group price, somewhat lower than the combined quotes. The boss there understands and is agreeable to this method of ordering. I always bring them a picture of what I want for reference. Their work had been fine for our house; here's an example:

I second this recommendation. I don't like the boss but his worker is a real craftsman and was able to remount a wooden carving on black felt that no one in the US would touch

post-10942-0-16975700-1376748680_thumb.j

Why bring up the subject of "tarts" and "go-go bars" in a topic about getting your canvasses re-stretched/framed?

As for where to meet people who are not prostitutes or sexpats - Pattaya has pubs, sports clubs, shopping centres, expat clubs, Rotary Club, Lions Club, (numerous other charitable organizations), gyms, even churches of many denominations. Use your imagination.

Yes, Pattaya has a thriving sex industry but there is much more to it.

• Like 1