Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - How is your experience

ravip

Believe there are (at least) three sizes of Tab 3's:

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 P3200
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (3100?)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5200

Which one are you interested in? Think they obviously have different specs/screens, etc. WiFi only?

Believe there are (at least) three sizes of Tab 3's:

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 P3200
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (3100?)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5200

Which one are you interested in? Think they obviously have different specs/screens, etc. WiFi only?

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 P3200 with WiFi & GSM

We are in second half of 2013 and people still into low resolution tablets? Thats amaze me. I'm not saying go buy an iPad, but atleast buy 1920x1200 panel tablet for your eyes sake.

Anyone who uses glasses to read with probably cant see the difference anyway. I certainly cant.

We are in second half of 2013 and people still into low resolution tablets? Thats amaze me. I'm not saying go buy an iPad, but atleast buy 1920x1200 panel tablet for your eyes sake.

Thank you. That was an eye-opener!

Maybe the Nexus 7 beats the Tab 3 for the moment?

• 2 weeks later...

IMHO, on a small, 7 inch tablet you dont necesserily need full HD screen...

1200x800 resolution on 7 inch = 1710x1140 resolution if scaled up to 10 inch...that would be the same if keeping the pixel per inch density.

IMHO, on a small, 7 inch tablet you dont necesserily need full HD screen...

1200x800 resolution on 7 inch = 1710x1140 resolution if scaled up to 10 inch...that would be the same if keeping the pixel per inch density.

I have first generation nexus 7 and 1280x800 on 7" screen is okay. However, 1280x800 on 10.1" or 8.9" tablets are simply unacceptable. Besides, who considers samsung tab 7 while there is better nexus 7.2 on the market?

• 3 months later...

The real perceptional difference between retina/high resolution screens compared to lower resolution screens on small screen devices like smartphones/tablets is hard for many people to see...and depending on the app you are using you might not see any difference. Get what looks good to "your" eyes. I have a Note 10.1 with 1200×800 screen and think the display looks great...so does the wife.

Sent from my Samsung S4 (GT-I9500)

• Like 1