Bearing to Nana BTS cost with Rabbit

Bmouthboyo

Hi Guys,

I got round to getting a rabbit card just to use as a topup card instead of having to queue up for the machines all the time, I did not get any trip package etc. I could have sworn from Bearing to Nana was 44 baht but when I swiped out at Nana I could have sworn is said 70. Is this the trip cost or remaining? I originally put 200 baht on is and on the receipt it says 50 for deposit (not sure how that works) and 50 for card fee so I should have had 100 baht on it. Was the trip only 30 or was I overcharged 70?

A little confused.

I think the fare from Bearing to Nana would be 44 baht (34 baht for the six stations from On Nut to Nana, plus the 10 baht fee for using the Bearing extension).

The gate should display the value remaining on your card, both when you enter and when you exit.

If you handed over 200 baht for a new Rabbit card, and I am pretty sure this is the minimum amount one can purchase a new Rabbit card with, then it should have had 100 baht stored value on it when you began your journey and 56 baht remaining when you exited at Nana.

You can check fares here. Bearing to Nana is supposed to cost 40 baht using the Rabbit card (fares are lower for card users than those who purchase physical tickets through the end of the year). The amount displayed on the machine when you exit the station is your remaining balance. Your initial balance should have been 100 baht so your current balance should be 60 baht. I am also confused as to why it would show 70 baht?

Edited by CPT