When the war starts between America and China

Phronesis

HAT ON...

China will not invade Japan IMO, but the U.S. will go to war with China at some point. By 2020-2030. I was wondering what Russia will do. Putin is the wildcard. I have been thinking that the US will setup military bases in Thailand before any move on China. Maybe as security for the problems down south and then expand operations. Vietnam just invited the US back and have expanded their military to defend against China.

The war will be just about every Southeast Asian country, the U.S. vs China. And it is going to be really rough this time. The war will not be limited to Asia, but will be world wide, with the middle east doing their thing. You don't get to watch the war on television as communication satellite will be the first casualties.

But before any of this happens a new global economic "event" will set the stage for war. The US Federal Reserve Bank will fight to control the worlds economies at all costs. Global unrest will set the stage for several years as people just look to survive prior to hostilities breaking out.

I am thinking no more than 500 million dead, mostly Chinese.

It is going to be very awkward as a American walking around some place like Pattaya with so many Russians and Chinese everywhere. :)

Not sure how this will affect the cost of short time. :)

HAT ON...

China will not invade Japan IMO, but the U.S. will go to war with China at some point. By 2020-2030. I was wondering what Russia will do. Putin is the wildcard. I have been thinking that the US will setup military bases in Thailand before any move on China. Maybe as security for the problems down south and then expand operations. Vietnam just invited the US back and have expanded their military to defend against China.

The war will be just about every Southeast Asian country, the U.S. vs China. And it is going to be really rough this time. The war will not be limited to Asia, but will be world wide, with the middle east doing their thing. You don't get to watch the war on television as communication satellite will be the first casualties.

But before any of this happens a new global economic "event" will set the stage for war. The US Federal Reserve Bank will fight to control the worlds economies at all costs. Global unrest will set the stage for several years as people just look to survive prior to hostilities breaking out.

It is going to be very awkward as a American walking around some place like Pattaya with so many Russians and Chinese everywhere. smile.png

Not sure how this will affect the cost of short time. smile.png

Do you have a literary agent ?

HAT ON...

It is going to be very awkward as a American walking around some place like Pattaya with so many Russians and Chinese everywhere. :)

Not sure how this will affect the cost of short time. :)

Thank you for getting to the nitty gritty of this problem.

HAT ON...

It is going to be very awkward as a American walking around some place like Pattaya with so many Russians and Chinese everywhere. smile.png

US will set up mil base in Thailand? If it's possible. My new job coming, as a protester

HAT ON...

Do you have a literary agent ?

too much coffee today and Tom Clancy novels. :)

HAT ON...

US will set up mil base in Thailand? If it's possible. My new job coming, as a protester

The redshirt leadership will not give YOU 500 bth to demonstrate unless you have a workpermit !

• Like 1

HAT ON...

The redshirt leadership will not give YOU 500 bth to demonstrate unless you have a workpermit !

Nobody cares what the red shirt do. I'll be there by my own accord

It will be a short war. The last time China was at war with the Japanese, they went through China like a hot

knife through butter. I suspect it will be the same with a China-USA conflict. China is a paper tiger, they

will do better if they just stick to blustering about the South China Sea, and not really go to war.... :-)

• Like 1

HAT ON...

Nobody cares what the red shirt do. I'll be there by my own accord

Thats the true spirit !

Why would you want to protest though ?

What are they going to do with all those McDonalds and trillions of dollars worth of farang assets in China? Why would Americans want to go to war with China when they are making so much money in China and China's manufacturing is such a vital part of our global happiness? The US does not default. It is just prints money and the US dollar becomes devalued.

I was surprised to see this topic. I am in no way a war monger, have to agree this is coming and sooner then noted here. Seems every time a new "player" wants an equal/superior position in the world economy, war is the way to get in, we have seen this with Germany & Japan.

My point of view is this Chinese hacking, PLA directed is worse then convention aggression, it has destroyed 100,000's of personal lives. And what has the USA's response been the past 10yrs? ZERO. Only this year did the DOJ release figures, certainly a fraction of what is really happening.

My small small business has been a victim. They have destroyed my life, in every way imaginable. Before I discovered the assault all I could think was how could I loose so many customers so quickly? Copying my Patent protected(also a scam only useful for the very rich) after a few years I accepted, but stealing my emails(added there MX server to my google servers is beyond criminal). I did not stand a chance. And yes I hired and paid a fortune for a so called Internet security firm to protect me, no names mentioned, but they are not locals, French owned firm still vey active in Thailand.

As a USA citizen, I wonder why this NSA drama is more important than protecting it's citizen's and allies? If anyone has been betrayed it is the people government's (all government's) number responsibility should be, protect its people, sovereignty! China has already started the war. Why is USA such cowards to tell the public, as in transparency (wild guess need UN vote for conventional warfare).

This is my first post, if what I wrote is out of line here, please constructively correct me. My intention is to engage without holding anything back, I don't believe in dancing around gross incompetence. This topic spoke to me.

What are they going to do with all those McDonalds and trillions of dollars worth of farang assets in China? Why would Americans want to go to war with China when they are making so much money in China and China's manufacturing is such a vital part of our global happiness? The US does not default. It is just prints money and the US dollar becomes devalued.

that is the debt slave/consumer war game scenario. this is the military conflict scenario after the economic "event". :)

I was surprised to see this topic. I am in no way a war monger, have to agree this is coming and sooner then noted here. Seems every time a new "player" wants an equal/superior position in the world economy, war is the way to get in, we have seen this with Germany & Japan.

My point of view is this Chinese hacking, PLA directed is worse then convention aggression, it has destroyed 100,000's of personal lives. And what has the USA's response been the past 10yrs? ZERO. Only this year did the DOJ release figures, certainly a fraction of what is really happening.

My small small business has been a victim. They have destroyed my life, in every way imaginable. Before I discovered the assault all I could think was how could I loose so many customers so quickly? Copying my Patent protected(also a scam only useful for the very rich) after a few years I accepted, but stealing my emails(added there MX server to my google servers is beyond criminal). I did not stand a chance. And yes I hired and paid a fortune for a so called Internet security firm to protect me, no names mentioned, but they are not locals, French owned firm still vey active in Thailand.

As a USA citizen, I wonder why this NSA drama is more important than protecting it's citizen's and allies? If anyone has been betrayed it is the people government's (all government's) number responsibility should be, protect its people, sovereignty! China has already started the war. Why is USA such cowards to tell the public, as in transparency (wild guess need UN vote for conventional warfare).

This is my first post, if what I wrote is out of line here, please constructively correct me. My intention is to engage without holding anything back, I don't believe in dancing around gross incompetence. This topic spoke to me.

I am sorry for your loss.

Because China owns the largest portion of US debt via bond purchases.

America will default on these bonds leaving China to chase the debt. China could just roll over...but I wouldn't bet on it this time around...

America will default on these bonds leaving China to chase the debt. China could just roll over...but I wouldn't bet on it this time around...

Do you have a link for those wild ass assertions?

China holds a small part of the US debt and it holds it as foreign exchange reserves. The US has more Euros than China has dollars, all for foreign exchange purposes.

China can't sell its dollar denominated bonds or it couldn't buy anything. The dollar is the international exchange currency. Just as in Thailand where you can't buy anything without baht, in this big world you all too often can't buy what you need without dollars.

Get over yourself.

• Like 1

China holds a small part of the US debt and it holds it as foreign exchange reserves. The US has more Euros than China has dollars, all for foreign exchange purposes.

China can't sell its dollar denominated bonds or it couldn't buy anything. The dollar is the international exchange currency. Just as in Thailand where you can't buy anything without baht, in this big world you all too often can't buy what you need without dollars.

Get over yourself.

Sigh.....

China, which owns an estimated $1.32 trillion in U.S. Treasuries, is the number-one investor among foreign governments, according to the May 2013 figures released by the U.S. Treasury. This amounts to over 23.2% of the U.S. debt held overseas and nearly 8% of the United States’ total debt load.

Get over yourself.

Sigh.....

China, which owns an estimated $1.32 trillion in U.S. Treasuries, is the number-one investor among foreign governments, according to the May 2013 figures released by the U.S. Treasury. This amounts to over 23.2% of the U.S. debt held overseas and nearly 8% of the United States’ total debt load.

The Americans have a secret weapon........

They're going to send you in to bore them into surrender........

It will be the first time in history that Thaivisa members felt sympathy towards China. coffee1.gif

Phronesis, you need a new hobby. Seriously - all those years of Reds under the Bed, people building fallout shelters etc and nothing came of it. End of the day, with the exception of some radical Islamists, no-one is in a hurry to enter 'Paradise' .....

Get over yourself.

Sigh.....

Sigh...

First you say "Because China owns the largest portion of US debt via bond purchases"

And then you admit they own only 8%.

I repeat. They can't sell them because they need to hold foreign reserves just like the US Fed holds 2 trillion in Euros.

You have no clue about foreign exchange reserves.