When the war starts between America and China

Phronesis

Resistance is futile and all that, but just pay what you can now, don't worry, I'll make a note of it on the books.

We can talk about all kinds of different ways you can bend over/side ways/ etc. if you don't have any cash on you.

coffee1.gif

When I read things like WHEN the war starts with China I think of this sequence from Orson Wells' fictional newspaper baron Citizen Kane (1941)

Charles Kane: Read the cable.
Bernstein: "Girls delightful in Cuba. Stop. Could send you prose poems about scenery, but don't feel right spending your money. Stop. There is no war in Cuba, signed Wheeler." Any answer?
Charles: Yes. "Dear Wheeler: you provide the prose poems. I'll provide the war."
Edited by JLCrab

The US and China need each other too much.

China needs foreign countries to buy all their cheap plastic shit.

The US needs someone to borrow money from.

This is the heart of the US-Chinese relationship, no amount of sabre rattling and hot air from either side will change this in the near future.

As this is mostly about America and China with a sidenote "where will Thailand stand" , doesn't really make this Thailand related.. There are plenty of other topics elsewhere to discuss this.

General forum is for interest topics related to Thailand only, as this not related to Thailand only:

Closed