Easiest country in Asia/pacific to get a 12 month Non Imm B Visa

Some advice please.

I have been running a profitable legal company in Bangkok for nine years, 18 months ago, my Chinese wife and I opened another company in China, during this 18 month period, my Bangkok office has been run by my Thailand manager.

I have recently realised that my Thai visa runs out next month, whilst my work permit expires in November, with this in mind I need to renew my visa before returning at the end of October to renew my work permit.

I fully realise that things change over time and many Thai Consulates interpret rulings differently, so with this in mind, can anyone in the know recommend a Consulate that issues 12 month visas without the need to jump through hoops.

Do not believe any Consulate will issue a 12 month multi entry visa with a work permit expiring in November. Believe you will have to get a single entry to cover until new work permit issued and after that believe Penang is the current choice.

If you have a residency permit for China you might be able to get it there.

Their are several consulates plus the embassy. Check www.thaiembassy.org for locations and info by clicking website link.

Yup! The country where you are resident is the easiest and I would not expect a multi-entry, that would be too easy and convenient for you.