Good Dentist Hua Hin or Phetburi

somchai jones

Hi folks

Please can anyone recommend a good dentist in Hua Hin or Phetburi.

2 months ago I visited one in Cha-am - was expensive and quite rough and the worst thing, the filling he did is now hurting again already. A friend recently had a similar experience there. This guy is supposedly the better of the 2 dentists in Cha-am so I'll travel to Hua Hin or Phetburi this time.

Any feedback much appreciated..

Thanks

Behind Big C Petchaburi. About 300 meters past on the opposite side. Lady speaks perfect English. Fantastic dental work including work that could not be done at other larger known clinics. Prices cheap. Don't know the number, you cant miss it, has the usual toothe sign outside. Probably the only thing I have ever recommended in Thailand.

• Like 1

Behind Big C Petchaburi. About 300 meters past on the opposite side. Lady speaks perfect English. Fantastic dental work including work that could not be done at other larger known clinics. Prices cheap. Don't know the number, you cant miss it, has the usual toothe sign outside. Probably the only thing I have ever recommended in Thailand.

Do you mean on the main road ? You say behind Big C but then say 300m after Big C on the opp side. I was unclear, thx