Ants!

Kommiekat

Little bastards!

I cannot leave even one bread crumb lying around.

Fruit has to be in the fridge.

Bread cannot be left out.

Veggie and fruit peels have to be thrown into plastic bags, wrapped, then put into the kitchen bin which has a plastic bag.

Kitchen bin then has to be put out on the balcony.

Matter of fact, everything either has to go in the fridge or in a tight container.

I DON'T want to get into spraying poisons around the kitchen area.

I know this is a Buddhist country and not to kill anything, but I'm about to go genocide on their asses!

Any advise on what to do?

Edited by Kommiekat

Easy solution, get some of this from any Farang orientated store

Works for a time, then poops out. Ants return.

Look for DIY remedies using borax--but borax is a bit scarce.

Been many threads on ants. Do a search.

Best solution is from overseas: Terro: http://www.amazon.com/TERRO-PreFilled-Liquid-Killer-Baits/dp/B000HJBKMQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1376980575&sr=8-2&keywords=ants+pest+control

• Like 1

lol been there got the tee...i gave up trying to get rid of ants tried absolutely everything over 15yrs of living here in the end i just rent brand new condos it normally takes ants 2/3 years to invade then i just move onto another new development..that IS the only way

mate, had the same thing here and bought borax and spread it around the outside of the house and it cleared them up pretty quick. Clean and wash the floors as well then spread the borax around the areas they access the house from or around their nests, you can also mix it with fat etc and make little balls out of it to leave for them.

Edited by seajae

We have no visible ants inside the Farm house and most of the food gets left out.

Heaps of flies and man ... do we have geckos ... I reckon half the worlds population of the little fellas live under our roof.

Maybe look at this ... eliminate-ants-forever ... Thai Visa topic.

Rest can be found here ... http://www.google.com.au/search?q=thai+visa+forum+ants+site:www.thaivisa.com&biw=1024&bih=461

coax them into PET water bottles with their favorite food, when you have a good catch close the lid and set a new trap. you can take the trapped ones for a trip to the beach if you like, sure they will enjoy the sunshine and fresh air.

Edited by jointedNose