School Director beats up student for not wearing proper shoes to class

Lite Beer

I'm with most of you, the day a teacher lays a hand on my kid, let alone completely assaults him, I will physically destroy that teacher to the point of him / her eating through a straw for the rest of their wretched life. I would gladly cash them out or even spend time in jail knowing I disabled such a human from ever abusing a child again.

I agree 100% with you. If my daughter came home beaten up by a school official ,

what would happen in the future would not be a pretty sight... I said in another school

abuse thread that I planned on having a polite talk with the head of the school prior

to my daughter attending, and would indicate to him/her it would be in their best interest to

make sure no violence be-felled my only child.....

• Like 1

If it were my kid, id be beating that teacher with his own shoes!

Shoes HELL..!! I would use my fists and be certain to take a trophy - a hunk of hair or skin to give to the victim. Of course this would never happen in the West, as the teacher would already be in jail for assault and battery. Punishment is more severe for children than for adults.

I'm with most of you, the day a teacher lays a hand on my kid, let alone completely assaults him, I will physically destroy that teacher to the point of him / her eating through a straw for the rest of their wretched life. I would gladly cash them out or even spend time in jail knowing I disabled such a human from ever abusing a child again.

Sounds like you have some issues with violent teachers, you should try anger management control whistling.gif

Sounds like you have some issues with violent teachers, you should try anger management control whistling.gif

Home life must be charming.

The problem is that in Western countries we could sue the school and the teacher. The teacher would also be fired and quickly. The teacher would also be charged with a crime.

In Thailand we seem to have no recourse and the government doesn't seem to care.

IMHO this is what would tempt some to drop the hammer on the teacher. It wouldn't be a good idea because then it would probably be the parent landing in jail and the school and teacher skating.

I guess it's a risk we take, living under Thai law and tradition. TIT.

• Like 2

Sounds like you have some issues with violent teachers, you should try anger management control Posted Image

The problem is that in Western countries we could sue the school and the teacher. The teacher would also be fired and quickly. The teacher would also be charged with a crime.

In Thailand we seem to have no recourse and the government doesn't seem to care.

IMHO this is what would tempt some to drop the hammer on the teacher. It wouldn't be a good idea because then it would probably be the parent landing in jail and the school and teacher skating.

I guess it's a risk we take, living under Thai law and tradition. TIT.

The only practical recourse I would have in a similar situation would be to move my step-daughter to another school. That action wouldn't harm the school (lost a student? Mai Ben drie, plenty more where that came from and if it has Thai parents, even better).

The only person it would harm is my step-daughter who would have to settle into a new school with a significant disruption to her education - and that's even without the mental scars of her ordeal.

As you say TIT, but until I choose to leave Thailand I have to accept it, although a situation like this may be the final straw.