Rubbish is piling up in pungent Pratamnak

melonf

Bins around Pattaya Park haven't been emptied for more than a week and its starting to get very smelly.

I put this down to roads being dug up for new drains, perhaps making it difficult for the collection trucks, but it seems they have cancelled collection from a wider area than just where roads are being dug up.

Has anybody heard of the reason for the unpleasantness or are we waiting for road works to be finished in a few weeks time?

Don't the real estate pimps refer to that area as the Beverly Hills of Pattaya...so funny.

I also live in this area, but it doesn't matter where we live - we're still in Thailand.

The rubbish at Cosy Beach has been piling up lately. They used to collect it daily, but now we're lucky to have 2 collections in a week.

last month I had similar problems in Central road area, now that service has resumed, the usual daily collection is reduced to once every couple of days, and sometime at irregular hours, normally they would come and pick up the garbage at night, around 10pm, but now they would sometime show up at noon. Never managed to get consistent answer from City hall, answer ranging from dump site full to contract renewal times with the trucks operator/subcontractor