Are you a quality forum member?

andrew

andrew,

your getting worse, what a load of <deleted>,,

theres people wanting answers in your other thread, and you waisting time on this one

OK -- agreed. You're right. This is just silly nonsense. I'm bored. I'm waiting for a client to get back to me.

As for the other thread, no -- there won't be any answers. The other thread is merely a warning.

People seem to have got it all wrong. The other thread is NOT intended to be about me. It's intended to be about some of the farang rubbish that's out there.

• Like 1

lol, indeed a funny post.

also liked your conclusion, that shyly but placed you just in the elite :)

your way, my socratic number is 8...wow. never even thought there is such number.

am i an elite member? hardly.

what i agree, however, that those "like"s not an indication of the quality...

What is quality regarding the ''written'' word ?

We all differ in thought regarding different subjects. I consider myself as a bit of a numnut, I am honest, but have amassed rather a lot of likes which makes me think that nobody has to be an intellectual to get agreement or likes from the intellectual. Shakespeare is supposed to be quality writing but for sure very few would want to read it on Tv. smile.png

• Like 1

Before smokie36 did his thai Visa Poster of the Year comp (which excluded Mods) ... there used to be a more general one from hazy memory.

The person who continually was either placing on the Podium or winner in her own right was a Moderator.

attachicon.gifSheryl.jpg

A mod named Sheryl.

She did and still does give freely of her time and if you have an unknown ache or pain ... she's there to advise ... and never complains herself. One of the quiet achievers.

No need to race off and peruse her profile page. Her stats are as follows ...

• Active Posts 9,075
  • Profile Views 19,824

Slightly better then a 2-1 ratio, slightly better then average on your 'Socratic Ratio' ... but is in a class of her own in terms of quality.

One of the unsung heroes of TVF ... wai.gif

My profile views are heading for 50,000 w00t.gif , my conclusion is that the reader is thinking ''Who is this numnut". cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Before smokie36 did his thai Visa Poster of the Year comp (which excluded Mods) ... there used to be a more general one from hazy memory.

The person who continually was either placing on the Podium or winner in her own right was a Moderator.

attachicon.gifSheryl.jpg

A mod named Sheryl.

She did and still does give freely of her time and if you have an unknown ache or pain ... she's there to advise ... and never complains herself. One of the quiet achievers.

• Active Posts 9,075
  • Profile Views 19,824

Slightly better then a 2-1 ratio, slightly better then average on your 'Socratic Ratio' ... but is in a class of her own in terms of quality.

My profile views are heading for 50,000 w00t.gif , my conclusion is that the reader is thinking ''Who is this numnut". cheesy.gif

The numnut may be better sticking to the posts of history he made. Mildly interesting but just a bit verbose.

attachicon.gifSheryl.jpg

A mod named Sheryl.

• Active Posts 9,075
  • Profile Views 19,824

The numnut may be better sticking to the posts of history he made. Mildly interesting but just a bit verbose.

Gawd, I must get the dictionary out again rolleyes.gif ...............laugh.png

attachicon.gifSheryl.jpg

A mod named Sheryl.

• Active Posts 9,075
  • Profile Views 19,824

Sir David,

Please don't make the mistake of taking my rubbish seriously. I suppose you could call this a troll thread.

I was actually going to talk about the MAGIC RATIO.

But then I figured that the SOCRATIC RATIO sounded more inter-leck-chool.

attachicon.gifSheryl.jpg

A mod named Sheryl.

• Active Posts 9,075
  • Profile Views 19,824

Gawd, I must get the dictionary out again rolleyes.gif ...............laugh.png

oh you meant you were the numnut,.......I would never say that of you transam....

.My profile views are heading for 50,000 w00t.gif , my conclusion is that the reader is thinking ''Who is this numnut". cheesy.gif

Probably half those 'views' came from the Mods? ... whistling.gif

EDITED to add.

hummm ... transam has been working hard ... let's give him a holiday ... facepalm.gif

Edited by David48
  • Like 2

I think if you participate with thoughtful replies then people are going to give you a little more lenience when you ask a question or make a controversial reply. After a while people will understand what you stand for and what your interests are.

I suspect that we feeding the troll, but here goes:

There is really only one ratio I'm interested in : the number of thousand-baht notes remaining in my wallet divided by the number of beers I had the night before. If I cant remember the latter, chances are I wont have to worry about the former.

• Like 2

I suspect that we feeding the troll, but here goes:

There is really only one ratio I'm interested in : the number of thousand-baht notes remaining in my wallet divided by the number of beers I had the night before. If I cant remember the latter, chances are I wont have to worry about the former.

From your ratio i can work out how many times i rung the bell then i have to do my (Wife's) penance. sad.png

andrew,

your getting worse, what a load of <deleted>,,

theres people wanting answers in your other thread, and you waisting time on this one

It got too hard over there.

Its a nice try at self promotion but the logic is so very very flawed I don't know where to begin. Time for a glass of red!