Why is Yingluck trying to reinvent the wheel?

webfact

she must not like the recommendations from TRCT, as its independent,

better set up her own, which she can control.get a few yes men on board

regards Worgeordie

Has she even read the TRCT recommendations??

I doubt she even knows it exists......

Since PM Yingluck readily endorsed PM Abhisit's TRCT proposal you can assume that PM Yingluck has read it. Accordingly one may also assume that by and large she accepts the TRCT proposal, or at least it's core philosophy. Don't be surprised if PM Yingluck incorporates part or all of the TRCT in her 'New' initiative.

regards Worgeordie

Since PM Yingluck readily endorsed PM Abhisit's TRCT proposal you can assume that PM Yingluck has read it. Accordingly one may also assume that by and large she accepts the TRCT proposal, or at least it's core philosophy. Don't be surprised if PM Yingluck incorporates part or all of the TRCT in her 'New' initiative.

IndyUK: "Since PM Yingluck readily endorsed PM Abhisit's TRCT proposal you can assume that PM Yingluck has read it."

Yingluck: "I haven't seen the reconciliation bills but I believe every bill will benefit all groups of people."

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Bills-not-aimed-at-getting-Thaksin-his-money-back--30183394.html

“When you assume, you make an ass out of u and me.”

~ Oscar Wilde on Assumption

Clearly you're making an ass out of yourself.

• Like 2

regards Worgeordie

By her "New" initiative you mean her "New" stab at finding some way of dressing up a get-out-of-jail-free card for her brother as a noble and righteous, for-the-good-of-the-country, "reconciliation" bill.

There have been so many failed stabs at it already. Finding a way of including said get-out-of-jail-free card without some annoying blighter digging down and spotting it the small print, is making it an exceedingly tricky task.

regards Worgeordie

IndyUK: "Since PM Yingluck readily endorsed PM Abhisit's TRCT proposal you can assume that PM Yingluck has read it."

Yingluck: "I haven't seen the reconciliation bills but I believe every bill will benefit all groups of people."

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Bills-not-aimed-at-getting-Thaksin-his-money-back--30183394.html

Perhaps the conclusion of the report will be "the results of the international conference does not take account of the complex issues regarding Thailand"

Hang, I've just thought, has KT been invited?

Perhaps the International influence will just be lost in translation and dressed up to be a media persuasion tool by misrepresentation and implementation of whatever Yingluck wants from this. This is normal Thai culture lets not forget. One ting is said for 'looks' whilst quite the opposite is the action. It comes out of the mouths of just about everyone you meet so expect deceit everywhere.

Every day is a fancy dress day here where no one is what hey appear to be. Is this one of the wonders of Thailand?

regards Worgeordie

cheesy.gif your kidding rite.rolleyes.gif The only way she would use any of it is if it was trash.clap2.gif

Maybe you don't realize it but this is Yingluck Shinawatra sister and clone to Thaksin Shinawatra.

If the Democrats said the sun will rise in the east he would not agree with them. He is against every thing they try to do. Admittedly some times he is right but not when it comes to abandoning the management of a country so that they can change some laws and make him innocent of the crimes he has committed he is wrong.sad.png

I see in the news where we just had another train derailment in the North on the route to Chiang Mai. T%hat makes three derailments and one bridge washed out in the last four months.

In the meantime the Government does nothing except try to white wash clone Thaksin.sad.png

Perhaps the conclusion of the report will be "the results of the international conference does not take account of the complex issues regarding Thailand"

Hang, I've just thought, has KT been invited?

Was Putnin invited?