where to watch the n.f.l american football

kirkinpattaya

which satellite company would have an extensive sports package to be able to watch nfl and ufc

Talk to Eddy, the owner at RMPM, he is an American and loves sports. You may have to purchase the NFL package which will be expensive here.

• 4 months later...

I am hoping to find a place to see the bears v packers this morning...or a repeat. Will chk witherspoonsvas per above.

As for all season viewing, I get true package with ASN, they show about four + games per week, and you can get a Dvr to record them.

But for next season think I will get gamepass, which I have seen people use here with success this year. Then you have all the games and can watch at your leisure.

weatherspoons soi bukaw, does get crowded for proper football but getting a seat to watch the american thing will not be a problem

Witherspoons probably only shows the Brit thing, soccer--no football. Tequila Reef on Soi 7 has football but you'd need to call or go by there to find out what times and what games.

I am hoping to find a place to see the bears v packers this morning...or a repeat. Will chk witherspoonsvas per above.

As for all season viewing, I get true package with ASN, they show about four + games per week, and you can get a Dvr to record them.

But for next season think I will get gamepass, which I have seen people use here with success this year. Then you have all the games and can watch at your leisure.

Eagles at Cowboys is the Sunday night game, and is for a playoff spot. It should be hard hitting, not like the previously mentioned Euro soccer where if you bump a guy you get a whistle. Anyhow, do you know if ASN will have this Sunday night aka I think 8.30am Monday game on here live? What about the playoffs? Do they carry them?

Eagles at Cowboys is the Sunday night game, and is for a playoff spot. It should be hard hitting, not like the previously mentioned Euro soccer where if you bump a guy you get a whistle. Anyhow, do you know if ASN will have this Sunday night aka I think 8.30am Monday game on here live? What about the playoffs? Do they carry them?

I think Hong Kong and Singapore are one hour ahead of Thailand. So, the times listed should be backed up to our local time which is at present 12 hours ahead of New York. Looks like the Eagles vs. Cowboys are is on live. Finding a Euro(aka Gay) bar which will put the game on another matter all together.

HK/SG

Time Title Status 1:00 NHL Tonight NHL Tonight Dec 28 Repeat 2:00 NFL Regular Season 2013 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals Live 5:25 NFL Regular Season 2013 San Francisco 49Ers @ Arizona Cardinals Live 9:00 NFL GameDay NFL GameDay Episode 16 Repeat 9:30 NFL Regular Season 2013 Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys Live 13:00 NFL Regular Season 2013 Carolina Panthers @ Atlanta Falcons First Air 15:30 NFL Regular Season 2013 New York Jets @ Miami Dolphins First Air 18:00 NFL Regular Season 2013 Kansas City Chiefs @ San Diego Chargers First Air 20:30 NFL Regular Season 2013 Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears First Air

I think that's the package my friend has. It's not too expensive. He hooks his PC up to his TV and it's quite nice. Pause, rewind, etc. The package he has is only available to subscribers outside North America.

The Dallas - Philly game is scheduled to be on at 0830 Monday morning. ASN channel 157 on True.

Yes ASN schedule is +1 hour so need to knock one of for start times. They will show every playoff game.

Will try to catch a game or two today.

Gamepass is only available to those outside North America, and seems to be the perfect solution now that there seems to be enough bandwidth available.

Thanks for the replies, maybe try the chicken cooop

I bought a NFL Gamepass last seasion when the Texans looked like contenders. I didn't subscribe this season... despite them breaking so many NFL records!!!

The quality was really good and allowed you to watch live or any time. Not too expensive if you are a gridiron buff.

Time Gm# (-) Team Score Opener Bookmaker BOnline Bovada Sprtsbk JustBet 5Dimes WagWeb 01/05

4:35a 101

102 Kansas City

Indianapolis 46 2½-120 47 2½-115 46½ 1-130 01/05

8:00a 103

104 New Orleans

Philadelphia 55 2½-120 55 2½-120 55 2½-125 Monday, January 6th, 2014 Time Gm# (-) Team Score Opener Bookmaker BOnline Bovada Sprtsbk JustBet 5Dimes WagWeb 01/06

1:00a 105

106 San Diego

Cincinnati 46 7 47 7 46 7½+115 01/06

4:30a 107

108 San Francisco

Green Bay 2½-115 48½ 3-105 49½ 2½-120 49

I will be in town this weekend and would like to watch the Monday morning Wild Card game at 8 am. I called Witherspoons and nobody speaks English there. It isn't on Irish Rover's schedule online. Tequilla Reef doesn't open until 11:30 am. Brilliant!

I need something near beach road, since that is where I'll be staying with no car.

Any ideas? Food would be nice as well at that early hour.

Hi,

I have seen a lot of American football games at the 'Taste of Thailand' restaurant on Soi 13 off beach road. Just walk in to the back section of the restaurant and they have a large screen (about 50") TV. They'll turn it on for you if it is off but usually there are one or two other Americans already watching the game there whenever I go.

I will be in town this weekend and would like to watch the Monday morning Wild Card game at 8 am. I called Witherspoons and nobody speaks English there. It isn't on Irish Rover's schedule online. Tequilla Reef doesn't open until 11:30 am. Brilliant!

I need something near beach road, since that is where I'll be staying with no car.

Irovers on LK metro always shows the games Bruce , breakfast is great there also for only 99 baht , you will probably catch me and my mate leaving there bleary eyed after watching my Bengals and his packers.

If you pop in we'll be the guys drinking at stupid o'clock :D , I'm daz , maybe catch u there.

Irovers on LK metro always shows the games Bruce , breakfast is great there also for only 99 baht , you will probably catch me and my mate leaving there bleary eyed after watching my Bengals and his packers.

If you pop in we'll be the guys drinking at stupid o'clock biggrin.png , I'm daz , maybe catch u there.

Thanks!

I spoke to someone over there and that's where I was headed.

Actually I'm going on Sunday as it turns out. Will be back here in BKK on Monday to see my Niners. Tell your mate that the Pack is going down, lol

Watch any game live at VIPBoxSports.com.me.

Bruce,

Are you seriously suggesting Euro soccer is NOT more physical and demanding?

Shame on you!

Those cards given for infractions hurt a bunch. 555

• 3 weeks later...

Any thoughts as to where to watch the NFL playoffs? This Sunday in the US. Would be 3am here Monday morning, another at 6:30am or so. Ugh. My brother is in town and wants to see the game live. It's on regular TV, so don't need the NFL package.

Thanks!!

Any thoughts as to where to watch the NFL playoffs? This Sunday in the US. Would be 3am here Monday morning, another at 6:30am or so. Ugh. My brother is in town and wants to see the game live. It's on regular TV, so don't need the NFL package.

Thanks!!

I don't envy you Craig. It's like when I watched tha Stanley Cup last year here at 5:30am.

George Thorogood said it best "I drink alone". And yeah it did seem strange drinking beer at 5:30am but ya just can't watch the Stanley Cup without a beer in your hand.

• 1 year later...

The Katesirres bars (there are 2 of them) along Soi Buakhao will put it on for you and they have large 60 inch screens. If its not on, just ask. Because of the late start the Most English football will be over.

Witherspoon is ok but its normally full and you will be seeing a lot of different sports on there, But not a bad bar.

Any bar that has TRUE VISIONS will have the games available.

Good Luck