Small crack on car wind shield

edh

My car got hit by a small rock which caused a very small crack on my wind shield. In Europe there are companies that do repairs of these small cracks. I think they use some kind of glue under high pressure or similar. Any one know if there are any similar shops here in Thailand that do these kind of repairs?

I am in Pattaya area.

Thanks

Edh

Does 1st class insurance not cover a new windscreen?

But for the eductible. They will waive the deductible if you go for the repair. I don't know if they all do this, but mine did.

Even if they do not, unless the windshield is already beat up, do you really want some knucklehead changing it out if you don’t have to? If you’ve never seen the repair, it is pretty amazing.

This happened to my car a few months back,my insurance paid for a full new screen and assured me its not deductible as its classed as an accident,or the same as,they advised me to use Thaicarglass @ SIIRRAACHA ,as they would do it straightaway,they made an excellent job in just over an hour..

• Like 1

This happened to my car a few months back,my insurance paid for a full new screen and assured me its not deductible as its classed as an accident,or the same as,they advised me to use Thaicarglass @ SIIRRAACHA ,as they would do it straightaway,they made an excellent job in just over an hour..

Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

"tasteless trolling posts"

That was my post which was obviously more humorous than the though police could bare with. Maybe the thought police would be happier back in the time of the Spanish inquisition where they could have our heads removed for being different.

• Like 1