Post your pixs of weird out bikes here.

BSJ

Roadog[edit]

Unlike conventional motorcycles which had a tube steel construction, Wild Bill choose 4130 chrome-molybdenum tubing for the frame. Starting in 1962, he began to assemble this custom motorcycle. It was powered by a 152 cubic inch (2.4L) four-cylinder engine from a Chevy Nova II. It featured a two-speed Automatic PowerGlide transmission and included a reverse gear. The bike also had shaft drive.

When it was finished, the Roadog weighed a phenomenal 3,280 lbs. Due to its enormous weight, Gelbke couldn't use a conventional kickstand; instead, he installed four hydraulic rams, one at each corner, controlled by the rider.

Featuring a 126 inch wheelbase, and a length of over 17 feet, the massive bike had a turning radius of 110 feet.

With the intent of making it a cruising bike, Gelbke immediately took it on the road, covering over 20,000 miles the first year. The bike was seen in most of the Southern United States, making trips to Los Angeles, Texas, Louisiana, and New Jersey.

post-169941-0-36425700-1394863582_thumb. Waaaaaay weird but at least he got out and about on it..20,000miles in the first year...wai2.gif

Edited by andreandre
  • Like 1

Roadog[edit]

Unlike conventional motorcycles which had a tube steel construction, Wild Bill choose 4130 chrome-molybdenum tubing for the frame. Starting in 1962, he began to assemble this custom motorcycle. It was powered by a 152 cubic inch (2.4L) four-cylinder engine from a Chevy Nova II. It featured a two-speed Automatic PowerGlide transmission and included a reverse gear. The bike also had shaft drive.

When it was finished, the Roadog weighed a phenomenal 3,280 lbs. Due to its enormous weight, Gelbke couldn't use a conventional kickstand; instead, he installed four hydraulic rams, one at each corner, controlled by the rider.

Featuring a 126 inch wheelbase, and a length of over 17 feet, the massive bike had a turning radius of 110 feet.

With the intent of making it a cruising bike, Gelbke immediately took it on the road, covering over 20,000 miles the first year. The bike was seen in most of the Southern United States, making trips to Los Angeles, Texas, Louisiana, and New Jersey.

attachicon.gif1466168_624998914219985_224641851_n.jpg Waaaaaay weird but at least he got out and about on it..20,000miles in the first year...wai2.gif

"Featuring a 126 inch wheelbase, and a length of over 17 feet, the massive bike had a turning radius of 110 feet." Wow!

ThaT goes to the top of the list!

Roadog[edit]

attachicon.gif1466168_624998914219985_224641851_n.jpg Waaaaaay weird but at least he got out and about on it..20,000miles in the first year...wai2.gif

"Featuring a 126 inch wheelbase, and a length of over 17 feet, the massive bike had a turning radius of 110 feet." Wow!

ThaT goes to the top of the list!

Yep..hard to beat this beast..even harder than doing a U turn on it...laugh.png

Edited by andreandre

• 4 weeks later...

Not too weird. But not not wierd either. Looks, er interesting.

http://www.er6thailand.com/board/index.php?topic=59490.0

Definitely one of the better remodeling jobs done on these bikes out here.

I reckon that looks the sh1t! I wouldn't call it weird. Pretty b1oody good in fact.

attachicon.gifCropperCapture54.jpg

Yeah I kind of like it but the angle of the rear makes it looks like it's just been hit from behind. I'd be interested to know where he got the front fairing/headlights reshaped though, I'd quite like to redo the front of my little Ninja to make the style more like the new Ninja 300/cbr300.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, this is weird because it's a 8 to 10 year old new bike that has been sitting in the Sak Lek Yamaha dealership for 7, 8, 9 or 10 years and they still want 25000 for it! They aren't even a Kwaka dealer any more!

post-63954-0-27730400-1399134919_thumb.j

post-63954-0-86363800-1399134961_thumb.j

• Like 1

Not too weird. But not not wierd either. Looks, er interesting.

http://www.er6thailand.com/board/index.php?topic=59490.0

Definitely one of the better remodeling jobs done on these bikes out here.

I reckon that looks the sh1t! I wouldn't call it weird. Pretty b1oody good in fact.

attachicon.gifCropperCapture54.jpg

I have recently realized that the owner of this bike is staying in my soi, 500 meters away from me!

These guys manufacture custom fairings and I know them for years. They modify their bikes every 6 months sometime.

The bike is staying in front of his town house now. Before it was inside I guess. What a coincidence, world of bikers is small!

post-184955-0-63666800-1399180971_thumb.

Edited by ll2

Soooo, you think if I offered em 10k for it they would jump at it?

Worth a try but I suspect they are of the " can't sell it so put the price up !! " school of thought.

Leo and Leo, a perfect combination.

Must be careful not to have too many Leos before riding the Leo.

• 2 weeks later...