Any good coffee shops to meet with friends

livinthailandos

Me and a few of my friends are looking to meet up in the morning for coffee and looking for a place to have our coffee but relax a while as well. a ideal place for us

1. Convient or near by bts or mrt if possible. Or easy to get to

2. If possible something other than starbucks or coffee world but if not its fine as well

3. If possible would like to avoid the shopping mall as well

By the way is the starbucks at asoke bts station next to Sheraton Grande Hotel still open. I know that place was not overly busy

Look forward to everyone postings

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I have a favourite place that I go to for coffee and a read in the morning. Ideal location, great coffee, nice bright, quiet, atmosphere.

But I am NOT telling you where it is. These people who hold meetings and talk loudly in coffee shops p*** me off no end.

Sorry!

I hear that.

I have an idea for a place you guys can meet -- your living room.

• Like 1

Coffee shop in BKK....yes on the odd ocassion i have been able to purchase a good coffee, but not to often, Starbucks is a nice place to go to but there coffee is disgusting....so i drink tea there "but i did discover" if you dont supersize your coffee to a half gallon mug the coffee is aceptable to drink.

In the Asoke area theres 2 Starbucks yes 2 on the ground floor Interchange tower, nice ambiance in there and you may reconcider.

Over the road in the Citi bank building think 2cd floor (oh both buildings conected from Asoke BTS) nice quite coffee shop but i dont recomend it for coffee.

Further on up the road same side as Citi bank building on the corner one block up is a nice Italian restaurant i think there open all day and night, nice place and pretty good coffee without being sensational, more a restaurant than coffee shop but there not against serving just drinks you can meet inside or alfresco.

I have a favourite place that I go to for coffee and a read in the morning. Ideal location, great coffee, nice bright, quiet, atmosphere.

I do too... It's called "the sh***er"

:P

Agree that the Starbucks crowd annoy the s**t out of me too, hence whenever the wife's off to the salon or yoga in the morning, I'll prop myself at the nearest hotel... Around Rajdamri...