Ek Paiboon and BigBendum tyres

billd766

Pairoj Thanundonsuk" <[email protected]>

Ek Paiboon Yangyont.
Wongwieng 22, Pomprab, Bangkok
Office hour is 8.00 AM - 18.00 PM Monday - Saturday
Phone # 02-623-0775, 02-623-0776
Excellent service. I bought a Michelin Commander rear tyre from them 2 years ago. I hope the email and phone numbers are still current. Do let me know as I'll need a new front tyre soon too.

The problem for me is that I live about 400 km from either BKK or CM which means if I want 2 tyres for the bike, a Honda CB 400 it is about 6 hours travel either way and an overnight stop.

As I generally get about 10 or 11 km/lt it will cost me about 3,200 baht in gas plus the overnight, say around 4,500 baht in total.

He put some Dunlops onto my Honda Phantom a couple of year and around 15k km ago and there is still a lot of life in them yet.

He also sent by EMS a new front tyre for the Yamaha 535 Virago I had then which I got fitted locally and saved the 2 day trip and the extra fuel costs.

I will email him later this afternoon and report back.

Thanks for the updated information.

The problem for me is that I live about 400 km from either BKK or CM which means if I want 2 tyres for the bike, a Honda CB 400 it is about 6 hours travel either way and an overnight stop.

As I generally get about 10 or 11 km/lt it will cost me about 3,200 baht in gas plus the overnight, say around 4,500 baht in total.

He put some Dunlops onto my Honda Phantom a couple of year and around 15k km ago and there is still a lot of life in them yet.

He also sent by EMS a new front tyre for the Yamaha 535 Virago I had then which I got fitted locally and saved the 2 day trip and the extra fuel costs.

What's the nearest town? There's usually one or two places that can get tyres sorted for bigger bikes.

Pairoj Thanundonsuk" <[email protected]>

Ek Paiboon Yangyont.
Wongwieng 22, Pomprab, Bangkok
Office hour is 8.00 AM - 18.00 PM Monday - Saturday
Phone # 02-623-0775, 02-623-0776
Excellent service. I bought a Michelin Commander rear tyre from them 2 years ago. I hope the email and phone numbers are still current. Do let me know as I'll need a new front tyre soon too.

I sent Paiboon an email which wasn't returned so I think the email address is OK and I rang him a couple of days later so the phone number is good.

He has them in stock but as I don't need them for a while it was more of a query. He will ship them to the nearest big town but I have to be in BKK in November for my neices' degree presentation ceremony and a friends daughters wedding so I may pick them up then. Possibly he can send them to my BIL place just off the BangNa Trat highway.

What's the nearest town? There's usually one or two places that can get tyres sorted for bigger bikes.

My nearest big town is Khampaeng Phet but the is no big bike dealer there so ther other possibility is Nakhon Sawan 125 km to the south east or Phitsanulok 180km to the north east. I know of a decent bike shop there.

The disadvantages of living in the sticks is that sometimes I have to go a long way to get stuff. The advantage is that I don't spend ages trying to get out of town. Out of the gate and I am on a good road anyway.

Edited by billd766