Forum upgrade in progress! ×

'Ventz'- Jacket Sleeve Vents for Increased Airflow

I got a rev it jacket, it is good for me. Its cool enough unless you get caught in traffic. Only thing I have to figure out is how to store it during shopping trips. I might use my helmet bag its locking wire through the arm. I got an expensive helmet and no way am going to let that get stolen so I got a nice helmet bag (pacsafe) to lock to the bike. Just don't want to carry all that stuff when shopping.

Ever since i got the ninja 650 and some panniers im using it a lot its a far more comfortable seating position as my former cbr250r

• Like 1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a rev it jacket, it is good for me. Its cool enough unless you get caught in traffic. Only thing I have to figure out is how to store it during shopping trips. I might use my helmet bag its locking wire through the arm. I got an expensive helmet and no way am going to let that get stolen so I got a nice helmet bag (pacsafe) to lock to the bike. Just don't want to carry all that stuff when shopping. 

Ever since i got the ninja 650 and some panniers im using it a lot its a far more comfortable seating position as my former cbr250r

This is where a large top box and huge under-seat storage comes in handy!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I got 2 30 liter panniers but I dont always put them on especially on short shopping trips. I really dislike the look of top boxes. On scooters they are ok as there is not much look to a scooter anyway. But a top box on a bigger bike.. not a good idea.

I got 2 30 liter panniers but I dont always put them on especially on short shopping trips. I really dislike the look of top boxes. On scooters they are ok as there is not much look to a scooter anyway. But a top box on a bigger bike.. not a good idea. 

What do you mean there is not much to look at anyway? There is as much to look at as any bike, I'll have you know my scooter with the Akrapovic exhaust and chrome bits looks very nice!! Lol

I've read good things about Rev'It, but I've never owned any of their stuff- Panda Rider is an authorized dealer (I'm sure that's wear you bought your jacket;)) and their prices are excellent.

I had revit in the UK, it's good gear!

Loving my new jacket, it really does feel good and it's not hot, it's even better now I have removed the inner lining, still reeling from the price tag though, what can I do to make myself feel better, ah a big Leo is on the cards. Cheers.

• Like 1

I use revit ignition 2 leather mesh jacket now and really good fit and quality.it is 60 percent leather 40 percent mesh with long cooling zips on wrists. It came with breathable liners etc but useless for thailand so removed them right away and even for 50 degrees celcius bangkok asphalt, it is not hot - for me. Bought it for i remember 12 k after ten discount 'panda rider' discount.

I also do not take it off for shopping etc. Just wear it all the time after the ride. I am ok for hot just dont like cold.

Looks good to.

Could not dare for full leather as have dinaese two piece track suit and was planning to wear it for touring sometime but i feel so hot in it like drowning in my own sweat! So use it for track only.

I found revit better quality and totally recommend revit ignition for hot weather of thailand.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

post-184955-13824464006252_thumb.jpg

post-184955-13824464142133_thumb.jpg

post-184955-13824464302375_thumb.jpg

post-184955-13824464529134_thumb.jpg

Thanks krs. Yours looks cool too!

I found revit ignition 2 leather-mesh as the perfect balance for thailand.

Less sweat, more than enough protection. Use the back protecter from my old jacket in it sometime.

hows the stomach area, is it form fitting, or is it like your packing a baby when your on the bike?

hahass. yep my belly is on its glorious days nowadays so yes, it is like carrying an alien inside after lots of food and drinks. but not while riding though and it is very comfy.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Limited stock still available , hopefully the attached may help with some of your comments

https://www.etsy.com/listing/166365125/the-original-motorcycle-rider-cooling

Regards

nice report.

i really want to buy a set after this report especially but my jacket has to large zipper opening around 20 cm on wrist which provides me enough cooling effect. - revit ignition 2 -

good luck.

Limited stock still available , hopefully the attached may help with some of your comments

Regards

nice report.

i really want to buy a set after this report especially but my jacket has to large zipper opening around 20 cm on wrist which provides me enough cooling effect. - revit ignition 2 -

good luck.

let me know when your ready to sell your jacket ;)

Limited stock still available , hopefully the attached may help with some of your comments  

Regards

nice report.

i really want to buy a set after this report especially but my jacket has to large zipper opening around 20 cm on wrist which provides me enough cooling effect.  - revit ignition 2 - 

good luck.

let me know when your ready to sell your jacket ;)

Krs, i dont think so i ll sell it. It is the perfect balance for me in thailand as a jacket.

But you can get one from panda rider for 12 k minus sip percent discount which is a good deal actually cheaper than usa prices at revzilla!

let me know when your ready to sell your jacket wink.png

Krs, i dont think so i ll sell it. It is the perfect balance for me in thailand as a jacket.

But you can get one from panda rider for 12 k minus sip percent discount which is a good deal actually cheaper than usa prices at revzilla!

well....it was worth a try LOL

seriously though, i lost a lot weight and need a new jacket, that revit ignition 2 is in my sites.

• Like 1

I still haven't tested mine- I might pick up some shortie gloves at the Motor Expo- they definitely won't work well with gauntlets.

Gauntlets ! 555 Good one !

I suppose knowing what you mean places me in an ancient civilisation!!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I still haven't tested mine- I might pick up some shortie gloves at the Motor Expo- they definitely won't work well with gauntlets.

Gauntlets ! 555 Good one !

I suppose knowing what you mean places me in an ancient civilisation!!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

'Gauntlets' is actually still pretty common for gloves that extend past the wrist (it also sounds cool;)):

post-176811-0-29195000-1385157126_thumb.

• Like 1

I have a brand new Alpinestars T-GP R air for sale if anyone is interested, XL I think 54 never been worn other than to try it on in the shop, color red and white.

Cost new 9500 bht make me a sensible offer!

Edited by dogpoo

I have a brand new Alpinestars T-GP R air for sale if anyone is interested, XL I think 54 never been worn other than to try it on in the shop, color red and white.Cost new 9500 bht make me a sensible offer! Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Color is Red/White and Black, detachable inner lining, back chest and elbow protectors.

I have a brand new Alpinestars T-GP R air for sale if anyone is interested, XL I think 54 never been worn other than to try it on in the shop, color red and white.Cost new 9500 bht make me a sensible offer! Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Color is Red/White and Black, detachable inner lining, back chest and elbow protectors.

You bought a separate back protector and chest protector pads, or are you referring to the pieces of foam that it comes with (which aren't proper protection)? It came with CE-rated Bio-Armor in the elbows and shoulders only, with the other pads available as upgrades.

You bought a separate back protector and chest protector pads, or are you referring to the pieces of foam that it comes with (which aren't proper protection)? It came with CE-rated Bio-Armor in the elbows and shoulders only, with the other pads available as upgrades.

Yes the jacket only has what it came with!