One of lifes mystery's... Bath Towels !

gennisis

I have a good warm/hot shower..well scrubbed and hosed down.

So...why do my towels get dirty and need to be launderedI

feel sure someone can tell me !!

Because,as you rub your body dry, skin cells are flaking off onto the towel. If you are not using a wash cloth, or brush in the shower to exfoliate, there is even more skin to come off onto the towel.

That's why your towel need laundering.

Sex: The most fun you can have without laughing. Woody Allen.

Sent from my iPad with Retina display, using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Not to mention the (admittedly small amount of) body and hair oils and sweat that are transferred to the towel. Over a period of several showers, though, those can accumulate to significant amounts. Yuck. bah.gif.pagespeed.ce.-cCHYEZ1Lo.gif

Not to mention the (admittedly small amount of) body and hair oils and sweat that are transferred to the towel. Over a period of several showers, though, those can accumulate to significant amounts. Yuck. Posted Image

If you go to the gym and use the showers there, take a close look at the tiles on the walls, or more between the tiles, at the grouting. It sometimes looks pink, sometimes a dirty grey coulee. This is accumulated body fats from the people who have used the shower before you.

Sex: The most fun you can have without laughing. Woody Allen.

Sent from my iPad with Retina display, using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app