Bangkok: Redbull heir indictment postponed for 5th time

webfact

T.I.T. if the son goes to Jail, then the family loses face. Red Bull is a famous Thai product, so the family cannot lose face - so he cannot go to jail.

However, we must suspect that iof he isn't punished by the courts, that some family member, of the murdered police officer, will extract retribution. Ferrari wrapped around tree, for example. If this idiotic boy doesn't go to jail, he will likely have a fatal 'Accident'...

Your logic in the first point is excellent but you forgot the Karma issue. He is rich, therefore he has lots of Karma points, so he can be excused.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whistling.gif Stop being foolish.

The family took the compensation because as Thais they knew that only the elite high-so rich have a chance at winning any case in Thailand.

The poor do not, and they know that from the lessons they have learned in their everyday life in Thailand.

You do not get a fair shake if you are poor in Thailand, and the poor are made aware of it from their first breath.

They know that perfectly well, so they take what they can get when it's offered..

Otherwise, hey will get nothing.

whistling.gif

When considering this case and the mercedes bus stop killer, the porsche driver who cut the Laos girl in half and carried on driving etc. All those Bangkok elites who are corrupt to the core and never get the punishment their crimes deserve it kinda makes me think its okay for the poor to burn Bangkok 1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif

Yeah coz we all know only rich people live in Bangkok and only the elite work in the shops and mall that got burnt out.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

One is pleased to see bugs die in a fire, even if the house is burned down - Kim Il Sung.

I am no Shinawatra fan, but I do want the rank and file of Thailand to have just a little slice of the cake with no strings attached..

So do I.

So according to your quote, of a maniac, it's ok to make Bangkok poor and shopworkers homeless and jobless in the hope others benefit?

The only way the rank and file in Thailand have any hope of a genuine voice is when politicians and the 'elite' of all colours gain a sense of moral duty and it is hard to see that happening anytime soon.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Which is why the justifiable anger of the industrial workers and farmers boils over into this kind of rage...

Meanwhile in the workers paradise of North Korea..