Thai Guys In Uk?

eufilos

Hi all,

I know this is slightly off-topic, but here goes.

I'm planning to come to Thailand later this year, but in the meantime I'm stuck in the UK.

What I was wondering was: surely there must be places in London UK where we can meet up with Thai guys? Even if they are 'general' places (i.e. not specifically gay), there must be clubs/bars/venues?

Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi...

There used to be a group called The Long Yang Club, for 'Asians and their admirers"... when I lived there.

I think it's still going. (Search online)

I was a member. Seems to be the best bet to focus specifically on Asian guys. Where they go generally now..? I don't know. I suspect it varies... maybe another member can advise..?

But Thai guys specifically... Don't know.

I did hear that there's a bar very near Covent Garden (just along the street from Trafalgar Square) that's populated a lot by asians... so much so it's called the "Chinese Take-Away"... just can't remember the name.! sorry. If you can find a list of bar names.. I can pick it out for you. :o

ChrisP

Thanks for that, Chris

I went to the Long Yang club (used to be at Heaven on Sunday nights) about 5 years ago - I'll give it a try again, though I believe it's moved now.

The one by Trafalgar square might be Kudos - though the night I went (2 thursdays ago) it must have been caucasian night!!

Anyway, many thanks for replying - I've tried putting in loads of searches on Google, but nothing has come up yet.

I'm going to a gay Thai restaurant next week, and I'll see if any links come from that.

Best wishes

Jim