Burning issue.....Should Coyote Dancers Be Banned In Thailand?

theblether

Coyote Dancers  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The international image of Thailand for many is linked to hedonism and sexualization. I was wandering through Youtube and happened upon these videos. I actually searched for Wile E Coyote, my favourite ever cartoon character and I was stunned when these videos appeared.

Here's an example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CL_Pf3_ABiY

and another one......

and another one.

and that's enough. xdry.png.pagespeed.ic.Kc5N3hfS-T.webp

I recommend you make sure your wife is not in the room while you view them or there will be a sudden increase of yes votes on the Mugging thread.

Do you feel that Coyote girls are adding to Thai society or contributing to it's continued tawdry image overseas?

It's a simple question, Should Coyote Dancers be Banned In Thailand. I'm expecting a close result. whistling.gif

ps. I still can't find any decent Wile E Coyote vids sad.png

• Like 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In our part of Isaan, coyote dancers are the go-go dancers of the area. When any store opens a large sale or a new motorcycle dealer opens his doors, they set up a stage, bring in four speakers at least two meters tall and unleash the coyote dancers.

It nearly always slows down traffic since the stage takes up half of the road in front of the establishment but it does generate some business for the newly opened company.

Anyway, I voted "no" and the total when I voted is now 1-0 voting to keep coyote dancers.

• Like 1

All a bit tame isn`t it?

I`ve seen much hotter chicks at the pubs in the East End of London. And as you should know, my blether, there is some really hot stuff performing at the clubs and pubs in Glasgow. The Scots birds leave the Thai girls standing and probably cost a lot less for an evening of entertainment in London and Glasgow into the bargain.

And no, I won`t F/off back there, just in case anyone asks.

Having just spent a weekend in Glasgow, I disagree.....but made me laugh - thanks :)

i had a GF coyote from cowboy some years back but couldnt get her knickers off ..they must have been araldited on .

she was studying for her accountancy exams whilst dancing in the bar

Most of them have Thai bfs, it's just a case of hanging around until he fvcks up. They are easy enough to bat in then, it's all about timing.

They used to be pretty good looking down soi cowboy in general. Nowadays a lot of the p4p girls are better looking.

i had a GF coyote from cowboy some years back but couldnt get her knickers off ..they must have been araldited on .

Most of them have Thai bfs, it's just a case of hanging around until he fvcks up. They are easy enough to bat in then, it's all about timing.

They used to be pretty good looking down soi cowboy in general. Nowadays a lot of the p4p girls are better looking.

Surely these are one and the same?

• Like 1

Yep up until very recently I had a "gik" who was a coyote dancer at Rawhide on Cowboy.

Strangely enough, I met her years before she started working there.

I think she only liked me because I live so close to the "office" laugh.png

She's living in KL now

GEMA in Germany bans 2 of your vids can only see the first one, anyway answer is no burp.gif

Sign in to your Youtube account.

If need be open a Gmail account so you can do that. Youtube is a great tool especially when you are signed in. Signing allows you to.........

Access content which is suitable for over 18's only.

It allows you to build watch lists of programmes that you may notice when surfing but don't have the time to watch. All you do is open that video, click on the clock below the video, and it's immediately added to your watch later list.

An added benefit of that is that if you quit a programme half way through when you open it again, it will go back to where it left off.

You can create a playlist of all your favourite songs, in fact more than one playlist. You can create a list for each genre that you like. When your in the mood, open the playlist and the songs will play on a loop.

......and finally, that gives you your own channel to uplift videos. It's a great tool.

Already signed in, i can use an add on but doesn't work too well.

GEMA in Germany bans 2 of your vids can only see the first one, anyway answer is no burp.gif

Sign in to your Youtube account.

If need be open a Gmail account so you can do that. Youtube is a great tool especially when you are signed in. Signing allows you to.........

Access content which is suitable for over 18's only.

It allows you to build watch lists of programmes that you may notice when surfing but don't have the time to watch. All you do is open that video, click on the clock below the video, and it's immediately added to your watch later list.

An added benefit of that is that if you quit a programme half way through when you open it again, it will go back to where it left off.

You can create a playlist of all your favourite songs, in fact more than one playlist. You can create a list for each genre that you like. When your in the mood, open the playlist and the songs will play on a loop.

......and finally, that gives you your own channel to uplift videos. It's a great tool.

Yep up until very recently I had a "gik" who was a coyote dancer at Rawhide on Cowboy.

She's living in KL now

Coyotees in Rawhide ?

She's living in KL now

Coyotees in Rawhide ?

Well, apparently she danced but couldn't be barfined . . . I've been told that's the difference between a gogo and a coyote.

Maybe somebody with a bit more experience in these matters can provide the last word definition

She's living in KL now

Coyotees in Rawhide ?

Well, apparently she danced but couldn't be barfined . . . I've been told that's the difference between a gogo and a coyote.

Maybe somebody with a bit more experience in these matters can provide the last word definition

Tilac is the only place I can think of like that watch the faces of tourists buying them ladydrinks for hours and not knowing.cheesy.gif

Rawhide, Naughty girls only there.

Coyotees in Rawhide ?

I must admit, Rawhide was the only Bar, apart for the Band Bar (1st on the left as you come in off Asoke) that I enjoy there.

Was told that the coyote's could be persuaded ... but it was their choice and some (relatively) serious coin ... I don't carry serious coin.

Yes, ban the crap, a show where the girls has anything on them is an affront,

i rather sleep than watching a girl with a bra.

An acquaintance had me waste my time and money on this once some years ago

Edited by poanoi

Out of curiosity I checked YouTube... and there are tons of Wile E Coyote videos.

You wouldn't be putting us on, would you? rolleyes.gif

Moi. putting you on? Surely you jest. I would never do such a thing. Never. Honest. blink.png

In further news three members have voted to ban Coyote dancers. George is currently preparing a news bulletin to announce this shocking news. whistling.gif

Edited by theblether
  • Like 1

Surely these are one and the same?

As someone previously said, getting bar fined isn't in their job description. The better looking ones get paid 1k a night to dance and are quite hard work to level.