Burning issue.....Should Coyote Dancers Be Banned In Thailand?

theblether

Coyote Dancers  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Girls dancing in almost no clothing is not unique to Thailand, the difference here is they are normally more than willing to give you a private viewing for a nominal fee.

Keep the dancing, if I wanted to see fully clothed women then I would move to the middle east.

• Like 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i want to see naked girls, i go to go-go,

beats me why i would want to pay more for a beer watching this, and i won't try to figure it out.

There are plenty of gogos with naked girls. Personally I find coyotes far sexier as it leaves some things to the imagination.

i had a GF coyote from cowboy some years back but couldnt get her knickers off ..they must have been araldited on .

she was studying for her accountancy exams whilst dancing in the bar

Maybe she was so busy that she never wanted to change them. sick.gif

Yes, ban the crap, a show where the girls has anything on them is an affront,

i rather sleep than watching a girl with a bra.

An acquaintance had me waste my time and money on this once some years ago

Want to know how I know you're gay?

Edited by razorramone
  • Like 1

I have voted 'yes'.

But the reason is not mediocrity or 'morals'.

They could be called Coyotes but they are not dancers. Sorry, but the plank for any dancer is higher than they can jump.

Ordinary 'go-go' girls from a very ordinary 'go-go' bar, missing the poles.

Why the issue is so 'Burning'?

Edited by ABCer

I have voted 'yes'.

They could be called Coyotes but they are not dancers. Sorry, but the plank for any dancer is higher than they can jump.

Oh they can jump, but just not in the way a dancer would expect...............

At the end of the article about the potential alcohol increase it goes on to say..............

" We have also been charged with putting an end to the illegal downloading and piracy of major TV programs of today and yesteryear. This is one of the burning issues that have been forced upon us by the decision to integrate with ASEAN more fully in 2015. So, if like me you are a Wile E Coyote fan, our days of downloading free have come to an end ".

I must apologize, I got my burning issues and Coyotes mixed up. sad.png

• Like 1

I have voted 'yes'.

At the end of the article about the potential alcohol increase it goes on to say..............

" We have also been charged with putting an end to the illegal downloading and piracy of major TV programs of today and yesteryear. This is one of the burning issues that have been forced upon us by the decision to integrate with ASEAN more fully in 2015. So, if like me you are a Wile E Coyote fan, our days of downloading free have come to an end ".

Sod. I've used up a lot of burning tissues because of you.

• Like 1

I have voted 'yes'.

Sod. I've used up a lot of burning tissues because of you.

Not specifically me I hope blink.png

Ooooh I just got a shiver there xunsure.png.pagespeed.ic.7BHxcTK2hg.webp

Out of curiosity I checked YouTube... and there are tons of Wile E Coyote videos.

You wouldn't be putting us on, would you? rolleyes.gif

Moi. putting you on? Surely you jest. I would never do such a thing. Never. Honest. blink.png

In further news three members have voted to ban Coyote dancers. George is currently preparing a news bulletin to announce this shocking news. whistling.gif

OK, seing that I have voted for a losing side and considering my honestly declared reason for such vote, George can discount my vote by 50%.tongue.png

Sorry Blether, but I really couldn't give a rats one way or the other. Although, if we put all the girls back into traditional thai dress, along with traditional Thai (female) values it probably wouldn't be a bad thing. Don't forget this was the original version that the world fell in love with in the first place. Not the frustrated Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus lookalikes, along with attitude, that we have today.

I had my 17th Birthday in a SEA Bar. Any many, many more after that. I have even done a bit of Coyoting myself in my younger days. Including a Dance Of The Flamers or two, Does little for me these days to be honest.

So ban or don't ban. Alai godai.

i had a GF coyote from cowboy some years back but couldnt get her knickers off ..they must have been araldited on .

she was studying for her accountancy exams whilst dancing in the bar

Most of them have Thai bfs, it's just a case of hanging around until he fvcks up. They are easy enough to bat in then, it's all about timing.

They used to be pretty good looking down soi cowboy in general. Nowadays a lot of the p4p girls are better looking.

Surely these are one and the same?

As someone previously said, getting bar fined isn't in their job description. The better looking ones get paid 1k a night to dance and are quite hard work to level.

Yes, I know the difference between Coyote and Bargirls.

I was just referring to 'Soi Cowboy in general' - pretty much all Go-go bars = P4P

But I guess he meant 'Rawhide' specifically..

George is currently preparing a news bulletin to announce this shocking news. whistling.gif

Again? Believe from this topic we know George's vote. biggrin.png

George has fine taste, it meets with my approval. wai.gif

The following vid was posted by member BeautifulThailand last year. I have shamelessly stolen it. Well, I have no shame, I've just stolen it.

The girl on the right at 1.14 has my undying love and adoration, what a smile wub.png

Edited by theblether

Apologies Blther I forgot to mention 'Burning Issue?'

All it ever did was burn a hole in my pocket, as I spent 90% of my money on wine, women and song.

The remainder I spent foolishly.

I had a "burning issue" once. Thankfully the local pharmacy had a cream that cleared it right up. biggrin.png

• Like 1